1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

nduns x Chrysa

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by nduns, Jan 29, 2018.

1. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Crown of ValorStaff of Verity
    Neil nodded and grunted, "That's right! R- I mean Lila, can you tell us more about this dream!? Why do you think it's real!?"

"It's because I remember being in that area when it happened," Raven grunted, Neil asking, "And who's the murder victim?"

"See, that right there is the biggest reason I don't want your help, Coraline," Raven sighed, "In fact, I was hoping I could keep this a secret from you, but the woman I killed was your own mother," Neil staring wide-eyed before shouting, "WHAAAAAT!?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    Coraline shrugged and smiled. "I don't really care Lila. You're my friend. Best competition in court too. Besides mom lied to the courts. I call it karma coming to bite her. But I will prove you innocent. I swear it. Mom's gone and there's nothing we can change about that. But I know you wouldn't kill her. You've had no motive against her," she answered.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Raven looked unsure of that last statement as Neil rose an eyebrow. However, he sighed, "I agree with Coraline on this. This doesn't sound like something you would do."

Raven blinked and asked, "You really think I'm innocent?" Neil nodding and saying, "Positive. You may be scary at times, but you're not a bad person. Trust us. We will prove your innocence," as Raven sighed, "Well, if you say so. As strange as it is, I actually kind of believe you. Maybe I didn't do it, but if it turns out that I did, it could deal a serious blow to your reputation. Losing a case is one thing, but defending a criminal who accused herself doesn't look good."

#503 Feb 12, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  4. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Coraline nodded and chuckled. "I don't care," she answered.

5. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Raven nodded and sighed, "One last thing before you start your investigation. I really don't want you sinking with me. If you discover that it really was me, that I was guilty of this, I want you to expose me and side with the prosecutor. That way you can save face and blame your faith in me on ignorance," Neil asking, "Wait, is that genuine concern?" as she puffed up her cheeks, Hades somehow sending a vacuum peck into his face from behind one of the holes in the window while the woman grunted, "No, it's pity!" folding her arms with a light blush.

6. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Coraline shook her head. "If you're going down. I'm going down with you Lila. We're friends. Not enemies. I'll fall with you," she answered.

7. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    "Same here," Neil replied as Raven grunted, "Don't think this means I like you or anything. I respect your deductive skills, but nothing more," Neil replying, "Oh yeah, because your facial expression totally says that," Hades sending a vacuum peck into his face again as he grunted, "How does he keep doing that!?"

8. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Coraline chuckled. "That's a talented bird," she responded.

9. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Raven smirked and said, "Even though I'm behind bars, you'd still do best to stay on my good side," Neil grumbling, "Once we clear your name, we're gonna have to talk to you about etiquette," before smiling and adding, "Don't worry about a thing. You can count on us."

10. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Coraline nodded and smiled.

11. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    And with that, visiting hours were over as Neil said, "This might be our toughest case yet. As if Lila accusing herself isn't bad enough, this was a crime that took place three years ago. That means there might not even be any evidence left. It was said there were no witnesses to her death, either."

12. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Coraline really didn't want to say what she knew so she nodded

13. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Neil decided to call up Jerome to help them out since he knew how to think like a criminal. However, when he got no response, he said, "That's odd. He's never missed a call. I wonder what's up."

14. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Coraline called him, hoping for an answer. She didn't want to admit she was forced to watch her mom's murder which Ravens was accused for and knew wasnt the killer

15. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Once again, no answer. As such, Neil suggested going to his house, and when they got there, they noticed a sign on the door saying 'Hey, guys. I've decided to take a flight to London to improve my detective skills. I heard the people there are masters. I've even got a apprenticeship with this great mastermind. I think his name is Doctor Laymen or something. Anyway, I'll be gone for roughly two years. I would have called you first, but, well, my phone broke recently and I was planning to get a new one there. Sincerely, Jerome,' a smiley face on the end of the message as Neil sighed, "Great."

16. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Coraline groaned and nodded. "So Jerome's gone and James is MIA. What's next? My parents and Daniel coming back from the dead?"

17. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Neil sighed, “Well, I’m sure we can do this anyway.”

18. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Coraline glared at him. "How?! We have no criminal minds, no help from my family. Nothing," she answered.

19. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    "I'm trying to be optimistic here," Neil groaned, "Besides, remember how unprepared we were for our first case? We still won it in the end. We were probably even less prepared for the second one and we still won it. I have no doubt this will be possible, even if I have no idea where to look first," his eye twitching before he sulked in front of a nearby lamp post, groaning, "You're right, we're doomed."

Suddenly, a slip of paper fell from seemingly out of nowhere in front of Coraline. On it were the words 'Meet me at the nearest ramen stand. I have something that can help you. Sincerely, an incredibly talented and wonderful citizen.'

20. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Coraline shrugged and nodded. "I'm going for a walk. Clean house while I'm gone and think of where to start. I need to be alone to come up with an idea," she answered before leaving and walking to the ramen stand that was a few blocks away from her house.