1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

nduns x Hime Pokemon Super Heroes

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by nduns, Aug 5, 2017.

1. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Crown of ValorStaff of Verity
    Neil nodded as soon enough, everyone returned to class just in time for the power to return.

On the way home later, Neil ruffled Kiwi's hair and said, "So, that's how you knew about the watches. You're a watch yourself," Kiwi uttering, "Yeah. You don't hate me?" the boy asking, "Why would we?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #361 Sep 18, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2017
  2. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "You're our friend," Chelia said, "and no matter what, we're always here for you."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Kiwi beamed bright and gave Chelia and Neil a big hug, Izy tapping her toe as she turned to her and Kristoff and did the same, Izy saying, "That's right."

4. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Chelia couldn't help but giggle afterwards. Kiwi felt like her younger sister after all.

5. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Soon enough, everyone had returned to their respective homes save for Neil and Chelia. Just as the duo had arrived at her place, the boy said, "Hey, Chelia, can you close your eyes? I have a little something for you."

6. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Oh, uhm, sure," Chelia said, having a few doubts on her mind before closing her eyes.

7. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Neil bit his lower lip, not sure if he really wanted to do this. But ultimately, this felt right. Thus, he leaned forward and planted his lips up against hers.

8. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Not seeing what was happening was really hard for Chelia. She was expecting the worst, like a prank or something, but she felt something different. It felt like something was pressing hard at her lips. Something that felt like from a human too. When she opened her eyes, she saw Neil kissing her. "Wait, WHAT?!" she thought, her eyes widening.

9. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    After a few seconds, Neil pulled his head back and said, "Uh, yeah," laughing nervously, "I really like you, Chelia."

10. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Oh," Chelia cleared her throat, "I see." She didn't really know how to react. After all, it was the first time someone told her that he likes her. She laughed a bit, "I don't know how to respond properly, am I being too awkward?"

11. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    "Not really," Neil replied nervously, "If I was in this situation, I'd react the same way. It's just, well, we almost died in that battle. I figured it was best to tell you my feelings now."

12. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Thanks I guess," Chelia said. She was quite frustrated that she was reacting so differently from the characters in the books that she has already read.

13. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Neil bit his lower lip and uttered, "Well, um, how do you feel?"

14. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "I feel..." Chelia muttered, "special, I think." It was true. That was the first time someone ever confessed to her. "I don't know what kind of reaction you're expecting, but I think what I feel matters the most. I feel so loved and happy and special. I feel like someone else finally understood me, the one who loved me as I am."

15. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Neil beamed bright and gave her a tight embrace, saying, "Well, I guess I'll see you in class tomorrow."

16. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Wait," Chelia motioned Neil to stop, "does that mean that we're like, together now or something? Usually that's what happens in books and stuff."

17. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    "Well, yeah, we both love each other, right?" Neil asked with a grin.

18. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Well, yeah," Chelia said, waving back at Neil. When she turned around to go inside her house, she momentarily giggled. That was pretty straightforward, although she didn't mind. "I guess I really do love him now."

19. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Caterpie sprinted to the door to greet her as her mother said, "Welcome home, Chelia. Caterpie's been such a great help around the house. He patched up a leak in the drainage," the caterpillar smiling with pride.

20. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Oh, really?" Chelia gleefully asked, "You're amazing Caterpie!" She quickly took Caterpie and put it in her arms like a baby, "I'm glad Caterpie's a good help at home," she said as she petted Caterpie's chin, much to its delight.