1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

nduns x Hime Pokemon Super Heroes

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by nduns, Aug 5, 2017.

1. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Crown of ValorStaff of Verity
    Kiwi smiled wide while Izy said, "Uh, yeah," Cassandra saying, "Anyway, I'm sure you all wanna spend time with Kiwi, so..."

"Well, if it isn't my little angel," came a voice as a woman with tan skin entered the room, Kiwi squealing, "Mommy!" and racing into her arms, Neil whispering, "Wow, she does look a lot like her."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #401 Sep 26, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
  2. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "Not gonna lie," Kristofer muttered, "although I kinda find this weird than most of you think."

"Resemblance, scientifically speaking is quite rare," Chelia explained.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    The woman looked at the others and smiled, saying, "It's so nice to finally meet you. Please, let me show you around."

4. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Thank you!" Chelia smiled, happy to be toured by Kiwi's mom. Kristofer was the opposite though as he just sighed.

5. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    The woman showed them around, though she specifically chose to show them areas that would interest them based on what Kiwi had told her. Sure enough, their mansion had a library, an arcade that required no coins to operate the machines, a large theatre room where the family could watch whatever they wanted and even a pool in the back. There was even an area for editing photos.

6. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Wow," Chelia muttered, "I know that a mansion is huge, but I didn't expect it to be this big." She was particularly interested in the huge library that was shown to them.

7. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Izy nudged Kristopher and said, "Hey, they got a photo editing room. Pretty cool, eh?" Neil uttering, "Kiwi, I am so glad you're our friend."

8. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kristofer nodded at Izy's statement. "I mean, to put so much effort on one room that can be done without one is pretty impractical, but quite impressive as well."

"So um, Kiwi," Chelia muttered, "how many books can I borrow from you?"

9. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Kiwi replied, "Take all of them if want. I no read them," her mother laughing, "You know your father and I like to read. But yes, Chelia, you may borrow as many as you'd like."

10. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Chelia's eyes began to sparkle with excitement, "Really? Thank you so much!"

"She's getting pretty excited over... books," Kristofer whispered to Izy.

11. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Izy nodded and sighed, "She and Neil are the only ones among us who like them."

Neil smiled and said, "Maybe we can read together later," Kiwi squealing, "Let me show you back yard!"

12. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "I'm going to expect that I'll be seeing many hedges and stuff," Chelia said. Kristofer nodded at Izy's statement, "That is true. I mean, books are quite boring."

"W-what did you just say?" Chelia asked, annoyed.

13. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Neil rubbed her shoulders and said, "Easy does it," Kiwi showing them to the back yard, specifically a wide open area where they could train.

14. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "This place is somehow refreshing," Chelia said, taking a deep breath. The fresh air was really calming for her.

15. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Neil nodded and replied, "I kinda hate to think we'll be training here. It's too nice," Cassandra suddenly appearing and asking, "Training for what?"

Neil panicked and uttered, "Uh, well, Izy is joining a martial arts tournament, so we're gonna help her," Izy replying, "Damn straight."

#415 Oct 2, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
  16. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Yeah, we're going to help her," Chelia said with quite a bit of doubt in her voice. She was really unsure where Neil was going, but it was best to play along.

17. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Cassandra beamed and squealed, "Cool! I love martial arts! I'll be your opponent! I'm actually quite the badass myself!" holding up a fighting stance as Kiwi uttered, "Shouldn't you clean up mess in kitchen first?" the maid sighing, "Oh, right," slowly making her way inside with a sad look on her face, Neil uttering, "My god, I don't know which of you is weirder."

18. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "I'll assume both are weird," Chelia muttered, breathing a sigh of relief. What a pain that would've been if Izy had to face Cassandra!

19. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    "Now we can transform," Neil said as Kiwi nodded and put up a sign telling the staff not to intrude.

20. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Alright then," Kristofer said, gathering his energy, releasing energy, revealing his hero form.