1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

nduns x Hime Pokemon Super Heroes

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by nduns, Aug 5, 2017.

1. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Crown of ValorStaff of Verity
    The others soon followed as Neil said, "Hopefully we don't make too much of a mess."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "I doubt we wouldn't make a big mess," Chelia said, "plus, the hedges too! I fele bad for all the people who have to take care of them." Chelia was quite the nature-lover person too. She loves flowers and trees and she feels relaxed whenever she sees them.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Whatever the case, the group trained for a while, Neil getting more skilled with his fire while Izy managed to break the head off a statue, gasping upon doing so. And soon enough, they were finished as Neil breathed heavily, Cassandra entering the area just in time for them to turn back as she said, "Damn, that's some intense martial arts training."

4. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "I gotta admit though," Chelia said, breathing heavily, "that was really exhausting."

5. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Neil nodded as Cassandra said, "I wish I could have seen it," Kiwi laughing nervously as soon enough, everyone was brought in to be cleaned and led to the dining hall for dinner.

6. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "I doubt she needed to see that anyway," Chelia whispered in Izy's ear.

7. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Neil stared in awe at the five-star meal placed in front of them. Kiwi's mother bowed her head and said, "Dig in. Manners hardly matter to us ever since Kiwi came into our lives."

8. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Um, sure," Kristofer said, taking a small bite first.

9. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Izy could not help but shovel the food down as Neil minded his manners, asking, "If you don't mind me asking, why did you take Kiwi in?"

"Well," the woman replied, "We always wanted a child of our own, but, well, we found out that my husband was incapable of providing me with, well, you know," Izy trying not to think about that as the woman continued, "When dear sweet Kiwi appeared at our door at the mere age of eight looking for a home, we were thrilled. We took her in, washed her up and now she's our little angel," Kiwi smiling bright.

10. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "That's so sweet!" Chelia said, her voice a bit louder than usual, "S-sorry about that."

#430 Oct 6, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
  11. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Neil chuckled and kissed her on the cheek, saying, "You're adorable," Izy and Kiwi both staring wide-eyed, Kiwi's eyes sparkling as Neil said, "Oh yeah, we haven't told them yet, have we?"

12. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "That was sudden," Chelia thought, although she didn't mind being called adorable. "I think now's the proper time to tell that about it, right?"

"Oh goodness," Kristofer sighed, "looks like the two of you got along together. In a deeper way, I mean."

13. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Izy blinked and said, "Wow, I said it would happen, but I wasn't sure if it really would," Kiwi squealing, "Yay! Now you can get married and have babies and all that stuff!" Neil sighing, "It's not that simple, Kiwi."

14. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Chelia laughed at Kiwi's statement. She wasn't really ready for that stuff. After all, they were just teens!

15. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Needless to say, the rest of the evening went by nicely and everyone was soon headed home. However, along the way, Neil could have sworn he saw someone who looked just like him speed by.

16. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Are you alright?" Chelia asked Neil who looked like he saw a ghost.

17. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    "Yeah," the boy replied, "I'm fine," the two now at Chelia's house as he kissed her goodbye.

18. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    She then opened the door to their house, closing it so that there was only a little space left to peek at. "Something seems... really off," she thought, slowly closing the door as Neil walked further away.

19. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    The following morning, Neil's dad was watching the news when the boy noticed a report of someone who looked like his hero form destroying a local store. As if that was not enough, there were cases of his friends in their hero forms doing similar things. People were advised to look out for them as Neil stared at the screen in horror.

When he met up with the others, he asked,"Did you guys see the news?" Izy remarking, "I can assure you I didn't do that!" as Kiwi growled, "I no criminal!"

20. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "That was the strangest thing ever," Chelia said, worried about what was happening. Kristofer sighed for a few seconds, "None of the cameras I've placed near the stores I've been monitoring captured any image or shadow of who these people are."