1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

nduns x Hime Pokemon Super Heroes

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by nduns, Aug 5, 2017.

1. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Crown of ValorStaff of Verity
    "But this is bad," Neil groaned, "What if someone sees our hero forms and assumes we're the people on the news?"

And sure enough, many students around them were talking about these horrible 'super villains' causing havoc and destruction.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #441 Oct 7, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
  2. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "We'll have to investigate this further if we want to solve this," Kristofer said, assuring the group, even though he wasn't sure what to do himself.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    However, it would seem they did not have the time to think as one student shouted, "OH MY GOD, IT'S THAT PINK GIRL!" and sure enough, someone who looked just like Chelia in her hero form was running down the hallway using her ribbons to bully students.

4. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Chelia's eyes widened, "What in the...?" She was actually more surprised than scared. "It's now or never!" she called before slowly running inside the restroom in order to transform. "Hey you! Get your own fashion sense!" She quickly threw her ribbons against the other Chelia's ribbons, making them intertwine, causing the two of them to be unable to move closer or further.

5. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Everyone stared in shock as Neil cleared his throat, pointed and shouted, "Look at that, there's two of them, but this other one is fighting to protect us!" one student saying, "Oh, so that one on the news was an evil clone."

The copy growled and broke free before heading off somewhere to morph into Neil's hero form. Now, the students were scared again until Neil transformed and snapped, "Hey, I'm not letting you use my form to cause havoc!" the students all gasping.

This kept up until all five students had transformed to clear their names in the school, the clone trembling and uttering, "No, you're all liars! You're the fakes! I'm real!" shifting from form to form with a look of desperation on its face before fleeing from the school. Neil then sighed, "Great, now we have to ditch classes."

6. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "I am not going to let this slide," Kristofer angrily said, his usual calm demeanor changing from a monstrous one fitting his hero form. He took off, following the clone. "I'm afraid to say this, but we have to follow him. Even if we have to ditch classes," Chelia said, before following Kristofer.

7. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    The others followed only for the clone to morph into a civilian and shout, “Look, it’s the monsters from the news!” everyone in panic as police officers rushed into the area, Kiwi squeaking, “We not monsters!”

8. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Making assumptions isn't good!" Chelia said before running off.

9. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Unfortunately, all five were surrounded as the police cuffed them. Neil and Izy wanted to fight back but knew that would only confirm the people’s suspicions. But just as everything looked hopeless, a pink blobbish creature appeared with all five of their bodies as heads, shouting, “Hey, they’re not the culprits, we are!” everyone staring in confusion.

10. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "What... what is that... amalgamation of a thing?!" Chelia screamed. "Okay, this is officially the weirdest thing I've ever seen in my life."

11. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Everyone else stared as all five heads shouted boastingly, “We were the ones doing all of that! Wait, no, it was them! Was it?” the cops too distracted by all of this to prevent the heroes from escaping.

12. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "I'm not sure I follow where this is going," Kristofer said.

13. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    “Whatever,” Izy growled, “Let’s get it!” pouncing at the blob as it morphed into her and sent her flying with a punch. It then retreated into the sewers as Neil groaned, “Again?”

#453 Oct 8, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
  14. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "If only we can somehow chase it," Chelia said, frustrated about the situation.

15. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Izy sighed, “We’re gonna have to get dirty again.”

16. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "That's..." Chelia muttered, afraid to go inside, "I'm going to have to pass. This is going to be waaaaaay out of my comfort zone again."

17. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    "Oh no, you came all the way in here to save a truck full of books before," Izy retorted, taking her arm, "We're going."

18. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "But that was because of books!" Chelia complained. She wasn't able to rant even further though because she was already dragged in by Izy.

19. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Soon enough, all five were in the sewer as Izy sniffed and said, "It went that way," pointing North.

All the while, the pink blob was constantly transforming into different states and asking, "What was I doing? I had a reason for coming all the way here, but what was it? And who am I again?"

Just as the others found his location, he shifted into Neil and said, "Right, I'm Neil, the awesome fire breather with a heart of gold who's also a geek," before changing into Chelia and adding, "No, wait, I'm Chelia, the world's cutest bookworm!" before changing into Izy and adding, "I'm Izy, the tough girl who thinks everyone's a moron," Izy frowning as he changed into Kristopher and added, "No, wait, I'm Kristopher. Uh... I'm emotionally unbalanced," Kiwi resisting the urge to laugh as Neil whispered, "I don't know if we should attack or not. Something's going on here."

20. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "I don't think there's something we should do here," Chelia whispered, "I mean, that thing's sanity... its completely broken."