1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

nduns x Hime Pokemon Super Heroes

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by nduns, Aug 5, 2017.

1. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Crown of ValorStaff of Verity
    Neil was about to reply when suddenly, the blob sighed and changed into an owl, singing, "Who, hoo, who, hoo, who, hoo, who, hoo, who am I?" Izy and Neil staring awkwardly while he looked at his reflection in the water, changing into a question mark and adding, "Who am I? I just can't remember," shifting into Idina Menzel and belting, "Who am I!? I just can't recall!" then taking the form of Nicolas Cage, he added, "Who am I to sing this somber song? When you have five heads, there's something wrong!"

He then sported all five hero heads and added, "Who am I? Can you tell me? Who am I? Do you know me?" shifting into a woman and adding, "My name could be Clementine," changing into an elderly man and singing, "Or it could be Freddy!" then changing into himself with two heads, he sighed, "I just can't recognize myself! Oh, I don't think I'm ready!"

He then morphed into George Washington and spat, "Who am I? I have a right to know!" then changing into a strangely being with a crystallized head, added, "Who am I? Am I friend or foe?" before morphing into himself with multiple eyes and whimpering, "I have so many features, it makes it hard to tell! I don't know what my first name is, but my faces ring a bell!"

He then formed a bell on his arm and started ramming the 'heroes'' faces into it one-by-one, singing in their voices 'Who am I?' each time. He then formed a ringing phone on his arm as he answered it, uttering, "Uh hello?" before using ventriloquy to ask, "To whom am I speaking?" before removing the phone from his arm and belting, "I don't know!" morphing into a ball and just sitting there.

Kiwi pouted and whimpered, "Feel sorry for him," before slowly approaching him as Neil bit his lower lip, Izy face-palming, Kiwi patting him on the head as he turned and gasped, "GET AWAY!" transforming into her hero form and striking a defensive pose.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #461 Oct 12, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  2. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    (Well that was a Spongebob reference I liked!)

"Goodness, why'd she have to suddenly... I, like I, ughh..." Chelia sighed, frustrated about what Kiwi did. She didn't want to rush in either, she knew that something was off with that... blob. Or amalgamation. She couldn't really describe it.

Meanwhile, on the other hand, Kristofer was using his watch to take a few images of the blob so that he could try to analyze what it is later on. "Hopefully it's something good," he muttered, not noticing what Kiwi did until much later where he noticed that Kiwi was already blocking the camera's view. "Great," he said, his face getting a bit more grumpier.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Izy rushed in before Kiwi could take a punch to the face, blocking the incoming fist and saying, "Hey, calm down, we just want to help," the blob backing up and whimpering, "How do I know I can trust you?"

4. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Um, you can trust us because..." Chelia muttered, "we're trustworthy? I know that you're currently undergoing... a phase."

5. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    “But you’re all copying me!” the blob whimpered as Neil sighed, “You’re the one copying us,” the blob blinking and uttering, “Wait, I am? I guess I am,” before sitting down.

6. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Okaaaaaay," Chelia said, extending the okay a bit further. "So how should we start this?"

Kristofer began whispering in Chelia's ear, "Why don't we try capturing it so we can study it."

"That's not helpful, you know," an irritated Chelia said.

7. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    The blob overheard this and spat, "I knew it! You don't wanna help at all!"

8. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "No, we want to," Kristofer said, trying to calm down the blob, "I thought that if we researched you, we can help you identify yourself somehow."

"Great work," Chelia said before punching Kristofer's back. She sat down, wanting to get closer to the blob. "I'm sorry if that shocked you," she calmly said, "but we really want to help. Seriously."

9. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    The blob could tell by the look in her eyes that she was serious. Thus he calmed down and replied, “Thank you.”

10. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "So how do we start this?" Chelia asked Neil. She wasn't sure how she could help him out, but it was clear that something's off about it.

11. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Neil took a deep breath and asked, “First of all, why did you pose as us?” the blob replying, “I recall being told to frame you so everyone would fear you.”

12. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Who is this person that told you to frame us?" Kristofer asked, getting in the detective style mode.

13. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    “I don’t remember,” he uttered as Kiwi asked, “Did he look like crystal?”

The blob blinked and replied, “Yes,” Neil asking, “You know who that is?” Kiwi replying, “Nope.”

14. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "This might turn out to be harder than expected," Chelia muttered. It wouldn't be that easy to track a crystalloid thing that's probably off somewhere they don't know.

15. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    "Well, we are making headway," Izy said, "So, are you a shapeshifter?" the blob replying, "I prefer the term mold myself," his eyes widening as he squealed, "Yeah! I'm humanoid mold!"

16. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "H-humanoid mold?" Chelia asked, confused and puzzled. What was going on?

17. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    "Yeah, this is weird," Neil uttered as Izy added, "Ditto."

The mold gasped, "My god!" reforming into his real form, "That's my name! Ditto! I can mold myself into anything I want! I was sent by-" before blinking and uttering, "No, still can't remember that," Kiwi pouting as he sighed, "Oh well, probably best I forget that, anyway. After all,the last thing I want is to carry out my original mission after you guys helped me."

18. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Chelia sensed something strange when Ditto cut itself when it said "I was sent by-" For her, that just felt unnatural. But maybe she was just overthinking. "I'm glad we came to an agreement, Ditto."

19. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Soon enough, the group returned to the surface where many people were curious as to who they were. Ditto confessed to posing as them and mentioned they were heroes, Neil and Izy praying that their parents would not see through their hero forms.

20. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "I guess everything's solved now?" Chelia whispered in Neil's ear.