1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

nduns x Hime Pokemon Super Heroes

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by nduns, Aug 5, 2017.

1. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Crown of ValorStaff of Verity
    Neil shrugged as a reporter asked, “So, you’ve all been protecting us from monsters. How long has this been going on?” Izy replying, “About a week.”

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "Um, yeah," Chelia muttered, not used to the amount of attention they were getting.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Neil rested his arm on her shoulder with a supportive smile as they continued to answer questions for a while. However, it ended with a Scientist asking if he could study Ditto as he uttered, "Uh..." only for Kiwi to shake her head and remark, "No perform experiments on new friend!" the man sighing, "Fine," before slinking away with a pouty look on his face.

4. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Well, I'm glad that's finally over," Chelia muttered. Getting flashed and hearing clicks from cameras wasn't really the best thing ever, although she was fascinated by them.

5. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Ditto smiled wide and said, "This is so cool! I'm, like, an official citizen!" Neil replying, "And I guess we don't have to hide our hero forms from the public, though we'll still have to transform in private," Izy adding, "Just as it should be."

6. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Welp, I guess that makes everything a bit easier now," Chelia muttered. She wasn't a fan of the attention they were getting but she wasn't going to hate it either.

7. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    With all said and done, everyone was headed home as Neil asked, "So, Ditto, where are you gonna stay? The town kinda left it up to us," as the blob replied, "I wouldn't worry too much. I already thought of a home earlier."

8. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Where would that be?" Chelia asked. She thought that maybe it wanted to stay in the sewer, but it's probably not going to happen. After all, who wants to go in there?

"Darn it, would've loved researching the little guy," Kristofer thought, frustrated inside, but he kept his calm demeanor outside.

9. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    "You'll find out soon," Ditto replied.

Sure enough, everyone returned home as, thankfully, their parents did not recognize them from the news. Their hero forms were just convincing enough.

10. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kristofer retreated to his room and instead of sleeping, he decided to type away in his computer. "Heh heh, hopefully some good news will show up."

11. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    The following day in class, the students all stared at a certain pink blob standing next to the teacher as she explained, “Hello, class. I’d like you to meet my new teaching assistant,” Ditto waving.

12. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Wait, what?!" Chelia murmured in surprised. What was happening? She was so puzzled. She decided not to act shocked so that they won't get linked somehow, so she just kept quiet afterwards.

13. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Sure enough, many students were whispering among themselves, saying, "That's the shapeshifter from the news," and "I wonder if we'll get to meet those superheroes too," Neil laughing nervously.

14. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Haha, this is juuuuuust great," Kristofer thought. Alright, he's already moved past the fact that her wanted to research Ditto, but he was frustrated about it because someone else got that blob a job. Somehow.

15. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    After class, Ditto approached the group and said, “Thank you so much. Thanks to you, I have a new home and a job.”

16. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "S-sure Ditto," Chelia laughed nervously. The blob was just their enemy 2 days ago and now it just feels surreal. She wasn't about to complain though; she's still happy that she has a new friend.

17. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    “Wait, new home?” Neil uttered, “Are you saying-?”

“Yep,” Ditto replied, “I live in the janitor’s closet now,” the others staring at him.

18. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Oh my god," Chelia muttered before covering her mouth with her hands. She could just throw up right now.

19. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    "What?" Ditto uttered before shifting into the janitor and saying, "It's mighty fine in there, if I say so myself," the janitor walking by and uttering, "Have I always had a mullet?" feeling the sides of his head before going along his way.

20. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "I guess that's good... for him?" Kristofer said, puzzled. First off, he wasn't sure if he was going to be fine at that state.