1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

nduns x Hime Pokemon Super Heroes

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by nduns, Aug 5, 2017.

1. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Crown of ValorStaff of Verity
    The samurai stealthily crept along the wall, thinking, 'I have them in my sights. I only wanted the teen, but I can't leave any witnesses.'

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "So his friend, the guardian of the light, began to chase him down in order to calm his greedy rage," Kristofer said, showing the book to his little brother.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    The samurai suddenly lunged at them with his blades out, spinning like a shuriken.

4. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "What in the-" Kristofer was unable to finish his sentence as he pulled Kyle down to the bed, almost being unable to dodge.

5. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Sure enough, the samurai barely missed and sliced the bed in half, turning toward Kristofer and saying, "You're faster than you look. I was told you were one of the slower members of the group, too."

6. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Who are you calling slow?" Kristofer said before looking at Kyle. "Bah, who cares, anything to protect him," he thought as he quickly transformed into his hero form sending a beam of dragonic energy towards the samurai origami.

7. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    The samurai managed to use his blades to block the attack and said, “I am Kartana and I seek vengeance upon the fiends who stand in our way!”

8. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Kartana ey?" Kristofer said before lunging towards Kartana. Then, it suddenly hit him, "I shouldn't do physical contact!" He tried his best to avoid hitting Kartana.

9. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Kartana sped toward him and struck his side, saying, “First I’ll defeat you and then the others one by one.”

10. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kristofer felt the pain he received after being slashed from the side. He tried to ignore it, but it was way too much for him. "No, you can't!" He then suddenly thought about how he didn't want Kyle to be in danger; ever. He didn't want to lose him over a beast that was about to slice him into half.

11. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Suddenly, his form seemed to change as his sleeves spread out like flower pedals and his hair spiked up slightly on the sides. His skin also turned a light shade of grey as Kartana uttered, "How did you change your skin like that?"

12. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kristofer ignored Kartana's question as he began to be enveloped by a blue aura. The front of the aura turned to a head of a large dragon. Kyle watched in surprise and fright; he never realized that his brother was a beast that has been reported numerous times in the news, saving other people.

The now fully awakened tech-guy began to lunge towards Kartana, destroying the bed that was separating them in the process. When the two collided, Kristofer felt some pain, although he resisted it a bit more better now. Maybe because of the dragon scales?

13. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Kartana growled, "Stay still!" heading toward him again.

14. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Who said people had to follow orders?" Kristofer said, blasting Kartana out of the room by breaking the huge wall behind Kartana. He wasn't fully aware that he was about to destroy a huge part of their house.

15. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Sure enough, the samurai retreated into the night and thought, 'Damn. I'll get my revenge soon enough!'

16. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "And never come back!" Kristofer yelled. He didn't notice the wall crumbling until much later when a large part of it finally collapsed. "Oops," Kristofer muttered, looking at Kyle who seemed to be frozen in shock.

Kyle jumped in joy though, "That was amazing!" Kristofer cleared his throat, looking at his brother, "Hey, uh, none of this is cool. You were almost in danger."

17. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    All in all, things had turned out well in the end, everyone having a good night's sleep.

18. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Then, soon enough, it was a brand new day.

19. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    The group gathered at school as Izy blinked and noticed the cuts on Kristofer, asking, "What happened to you?"

20. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Kristofer was spacing out before he began to reply, "Oh," he looked at some of his cuts, "Katana attacked our house last night. It went well, but with few damages."