1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

nduns x mandriel Super Heroes

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by nduns, Aug 16, 2017.

Tags:
  1. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Crown of ValorStaff of Verity
    Name: Neil
    Appearance: [​IMG]
    Nationality: Technically Japanese

Name: Izy
    Nationality: Italian

Name: Gamba
    Nationality: African

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Name: Aretha Miles
    Nationality: Australian

[​IMG]

Name: Ramesh Rana
    Nationality: Nepali

[​IMG]

Name: Jacob Lares
    Nationality: USA

[​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #2 Aug 16, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
  3. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Our story begins in a local stadium located in Tokyo. Many were seated as the hero of the people, a girl from Australia named Aretha was in a ring going up against a shirtless man covered in tattoos with a bald head, an announcer exclaiming, "This is truly something, folks! This fight's been a little back and forth so far! Will Aretha dominate or will Drake be her first real match!?"

Drake smirked wickedly and said, "So much for the hero of Tokyo. I came into this expecting a real challenge."

4. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Aretha narrowed her eyes, a cocky smirk beginning to form behind her surgical mask. She was deaf to the shouts and cheers of the audience, hearing nothing but the rush of blood through her veins and adrenaline surging through her body. The metallic taste of blood was on her lips and her scarred knuckles stung as she curled her hands into fists.

This was the life she lived for.

She was a blur as she darted toward her opponent, striking at his knees to sweep him to the ground.

5. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    The announcer explained all of this while Drake smirked and leapt up, swinging his foot backward into her face. The crowd gasped as the announcer exclaimed, "And Drake counters with a rolling sobat!"

The man then grabbed the girl's arm and flung her toward the ropes. And when she inevitably bounced off, the man lowered his head and spat, "CALTROP SKULL!" releasing spikes from his skull thus forming a Mohawk and waiting for the girl to get close enough to hit them.

6. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    She flung herself to the ground to avoid getting impaled and rolled out of the way just as Drake's foot slammed down right where she'd been lying moments before.

Drake didn't slow down, slamming a fist into her sternum as she was getting back up. She gagged as the air was forced from her lungs.

Before he could pull his arm away, Aretha managed to get a loose grip on his bare wrist. She desperately tried to breathe again. As his other fist swung toward her, she sent a jolt of electricity through her fingers and down his arm.

7. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Drake's eyes widened as he kept his teeth gritted, a wide forced smile now plastered on his face as the electricity coursed through his veins. The crowd stared as the announcer exclaimed, "And Aretha finally gets the advantage back! Let's see if she ends this with her best move, folks!" the crowd cheering for her as Drake tried his hardest to resist but had a lot of trouble doing so.

8. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Drawing in deep breaths, Aretha tightened her grip on Drake's wrist. She could only use her power for a few seconds at a time, but a few seconds was all she needed.

She let go of his wrist and slammed the palm of her other hand into his forehead with as much force as she could muster.

9. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    This sent a huge shock wave through him as he coughed up blood, his eyes rolling to the back of his head. And thus, he fell on his back and passed out, the announcer counting to ten and ringing the bell, shouting, "And with that, Aretha is our winner! Once again, Tokyo is safe!" the crowd cheering wildly as a teenaged girl shouting, "I LOVE YOU, ARETHA!" wearing a T-shirt with her head on it while a young boy threw a cap with her face into the air and exclaimed, "You're the greatest!"

10. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Aretha raised a weary arm to wave at the audience. She climbed over the ropes and dropped down onto the ground outside the ring. The audience parted as she made her way onto the moonlit streets of Tokyo, expertly hiding the exhausted stumble in her steps.

11. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    All the while, Neil was watching all of this on the TV while eating with a group of ten others in a local Gyudon shop. He simply scarfed down his Gyudon and said, "What a moron. Seriously, risking her life every single day? I tell you, that is not the life to lead."

"You said it," one of the others replied, patting him on the shoulder, "If she was smart, she'd join the Gyudon Lovers club," all of them finishing their bowls before placing them onto the table, one girl getting up and saying, "Now it's time for our club ritual."

With that, all of them stood up and proceeded to dance while singing, "I only need Gyudon for 300 years! Tasty, fast and cheap as well!" cows coming out of imaginary bowls and banging them on the heads with mallets.

12. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    The waiter, used to their behaviour after working in the shop for several years, simply sighed and cleared away their empty bowls once they'd finished their ritual.

13. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Neil laughed and said, "I swear, I don't know what I'd do without you guys."

And thus their meeting came to a close as they all headed home, Neil taking a deep breath and walking along. However, along the way, he bumped arms with Aretha, the boy turning and barking, "Hey, watch where you're-" his eyes widening when he saw just who he had bumped into.

14. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    "Watch it." Aretha hissed, one hand jumping to her arm. It had been the same arm Drake had grabbed ahold of and it was still aching. Without waiting for a response from the boy, she whirled around and stalked away.

As soon as she turned the corner away from prying eyes, she staggered into an alleyway and unzipped her jacket. She winced at the sight of blood soaking through the bandage wrapped around her torso. She'd received that wound almost a week ago and it still showed no signs of healing. She made a mental note to replace the bandage as she slid down the wall, giving her battered body a minute of respite before she could continue home.

15. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Unbeknownst to her, Neil had followed her as he grumbled, "What a bitch. She thinks just because she's popular, that means she can-" his eyes widening when he noticed her bleeding in a secluded area. But rather than showing concern, he bit his lower lip, a smile forcing itself onto his face as he snickered and pointed, laughing, "OH MY GOD! SOME MIGHTY HERO! I ALWAYS SAID YOU'D GET YOURSELF KILLED DOING THIS STUPID JOB, AND I WAS RIGHT!" falling on his back and holding onto his sides.

16. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Needless to say, Aretha was not amused. It had been a long day and she'd just spent another evening having the tar beaten out of her. All she wanted to do was return to her apartment to be with her cat, patcher herself up and watch reruns of Friends. Who did this brat think he was?

She dragged herself to her feet, ignoring her protesting muscles as she marched over to the snickering boy and smashed a fist charged with electricity into his face.

17. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Neil's face caved in as he flew back-first into the nearest wall. He trembled all over and uttered, "Oh, wow, I can see how you keep living," before blinking and uttering, "Wait, how did that not kill me?"

18. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Aretha shrugged at his question, "I don't have a reason to kill you, really. You're just stupid. And disrespectful. But you're not what I'd call malicious." She zipped her jacket back up, concealing her bloodied shirt. Maybe she could forget about changing the bandage, she just wanted to crash on the couch and sleep for a month.

She turned around the leave the alley, but stiffened as she heard a noise coming from behind her. The sound of heavy footsteps echoed off the walls of the alleyway as Drake emerged from the darkness, nose crusted with dried blood and his eyes glinting manically.

"I want a rematch, Hero."

19. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Neil blinked and uttered, "HEY, WAIT A MINUTE, I'M NOT ST-" his eyes widening when he noticed Drake. The man turned to face him and said, "Beat it, punk! I'm here for her!" Neil grinning nervously and replying, "Oh, yeah, sure, I'll just be on my way," slowly backing away from the area, thinking, 'Scary...' his knees shaking as a wet spot formed on his shorts.

20. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    The night was steadily getting worse and worse for Aretha. She readjusted her mask and faced Drake, readying herself. He'd gotten himself knocked out just half an hour ago, and he had to still be injured from their fight earlier. Aretha was counting on it.

Drake cracked his neck, a grin splitting his face open. Without another word, he charged.