1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

nduns x mandriel Super Heroes

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by nduns, Aug 16, 2017.

Tags:
  1. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Crown of ValorStaff of Verity
    "Yes, I saw the recording on TV," the woman said, "Not gonna lie, that was impressive. Anyway, I can't stand this place any longer, so I've booked us a flight to the next country as soon as possible."

Suddenly, it started to rain as she sighed, "Yep, we're definitely leaving."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #541 Sep 10, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
  2. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Guildenwilde and Rosencranston looked disappointed to see them go, but the group was too happy to be leaving to notice. The gang boarded the plane in high spirits.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Gamba grinned and said, "I wonder where we're going next. Gotta hand to you, Neil, it's like you basically won us all a free vacation."

And after quite some time, the world tour was over and the group was back in Tokyo. Neil stretched and said, "That was fun, but it's good to be back."

4. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    "I wonder if any wacky villains took the opportunity to attack while we were gone..." Jacob mused as he looked around, "No? Awesome. I think we can all do with a break for a little while."

5. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    With that in mind, Neil decided everyone should go to the Gyudon shop, saying, "Oh yeah, Ramesh, you've never been here before. You'll love this."

However, unbeknownst to him, seven cloaked figures were standing right outside of Tokyo with their arms folded. The leader flashed a grin under his hood and laughed wickedly, saying, "That's right, enjoy your freedom while it lasts, prince of Hero Planet. Tokyo will be ours soon enough, and then once we're done with you, we'll head straight for your home."

6. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    "In Nepal, cows are regarded as sacred animals." Ramesh told Neil as they sat down at a table, "Even though I'm not Hindi, it'll feel odd to eat beef, so I think I'll sit this one out."

Aretha shrugged, "Suit yourself." she said, grabbing a bowl and chopsticks.

7. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    The owner overheard this and asked, "Would you like to try anything else? Despite what this club might lead you to believe, Gyudon isn't our only item."

Gamba blinked and said, "I just realized the irony of a gazelle eating beef," Neil sighing, "One problem at a time."

8. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Ramesh settled with gyudon, except with goat instead of cow. She agreed that the dish was the food of the gods and everybody cheered, having recruited a new member to their gyudon cult.

9. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Neil blinked and said, "Hey, come to think of it, if you're planning on moving here, you might wanna give your husband a call."

10. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    "Well, I don't plan on taking up permanent residence here, though I do intend on staying in Japan for a while." Ramesh told him, "He's keeping me up to date with information on the tablet, while I'm keeping him up to date with Hari's childhood." as she said this, she took out her phone and started to film her son, "Look, Roshan! He's eating goat gyudon!"

11. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Gamba smiled and said, "I hope I can make a family some day. Then I could do this sort of stuff," Neil sighing, "You mean leave your family on unplanned business trips," the gazelle retorting, "What's not what I meant!"

12. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Ramesh frowned, "I suppose what I did was a bit of a - pardon my language - dick move. Though I know he probably doesn't mind too much, I'll find a way to make it up to him. He's only a few flights away, after all."

13. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Neil shrugged as soon enough, the group was finished. But just as they were about to head home, they were met by seven cloaked figures. Neil blinked and asked, "Excuse me, but can you move?" only for the leader to retort, "Sorry, but I have business with that woman over there," pointing at Ramesh and adding, "That's a cute little baby you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to him."

14. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    It was at that moment that Ramesh instantly activated her Mama Bear mode. Her eyes flashed dangerously and her hands curled into fists, "What did you just say to me?" her voice was low and cold.

15. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Unfortunately, this hardly made a difference as the leader removed his hood to reveal a buffalo with an afro underneath. And before anyone could even respond, he charged at Ramesh and shouted, "BUFFALO STAMPEDE!" ramming his horn not into her but her child. But rather than piercing the kid, it caused his body to split up into seven separate fragments, Neil uttering, "What the hell just happened?"

Each stranger held onto one body part as the buffalo said, "There, now you have no choice but to accept our challenge. I believe you predicted a great evil was coming. Well, allow us to introduce ourselves, the seven devils!" the other six removing their cloaks to reveal a sea monster, a humanoid spring, an iPad, a girl with hole for a face, a pharaoh and a living mountain.

16. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    "I am going to murder every one of you." Ramesh snarled, launching herself at the afro dude. Jacob grabbed ahold of her and dragged her backwards.

"I want to murder people as much as the next person." Aretha told the fuming mother, "But I'm pretty sure nothing good is going to come out of running right at them." she turned to the Seven Devils, "So, you're supposed to be that great evil we were warned about? What do you want, anyway?"

17. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    "Well, a few things, actually," the buffalo explained, "We mostly want control over the world as we know it. However, there is a reason we specifically chose your child. You see, he's the ultimate key to our success," Neil retorting, "What!?"

"That's right," the iPad stated, "He had a dark power hidden deep within. It is our destiny to extract it from him," the sea monster adding, "Though if you can defeat us and put him back together in three days, it will be possible to prevent that. However, you must defeat us in a series of one-on-one fights in order to pull that off."

18. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Ramesh frowned and turned to Neil, "So... The tablet wasn't reacting to you? Huh. Who would have known?" she whirled back around to face the evil team, "Fine then, I'll fight you all right now! One after the next! Come at me, damn it!"

Jacob - although not a violent person, but was heavily against taking babies apart - stood by Ramesh, "I'll fight you, too! I guess, if I'm allowed to, that is."

19. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Neil nodded and growled, "I have no doubt they probably came to face me, so I'm in! No one puts up a child as a prize and gets away with it!" Gamba adding, "Same here!"

"Oh, this is simply marvelous," the spring replied as the girl with the hole that went all the way through her face said, "I'll take Ramesh! She intrigues me! The name's Kura, by the way."

The buffalo smirked and said, "I, Bison, shall take on Tanzania's best," Gamba gasping, "You've really heard of me?" the buffalo replying, "Yes, I've heard you don't live up to your reputation. I figure it might be good for a laugh," the gazelle grumbling curses under his breath.

"I choose the Australian girl," the mountain stated, "The name's Mountain. What's yours?"

The iPad added, "Hi, I'm Gadget! I'll be taking you on, Mister Prince!" Neil blinking and thinking, 'Wow, she looks like the weakest one. Seems like I lucked out.'

With that, the spring stepped forward and added, "I call the American hero. A pleasure to meet you, Jacob. The name's Slinky," as Neil said, "I have to admit, the names of these guys could use some work," the sea monster retorting, "I'll have you know my name happens to be Atlantis!" Neil saying, "Okay, now that one's actually cool," the pharaoh adding, "And I'm Kami."

20. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    "Well, what are we waiting for?" Ramesh growled, cracking her knuckles, "Let's get this over and done with!"

Bison chuckled, "Patience. We must wait until the opportune moment, when the entire world can watch your failures-"

Aretha cut him off, cupping her hands to her mouth and shouting at the top of her lungs, "HEY EVERYONE!! COME DOWN TO THE STADIUM TO WATCH US KICK SOME ASS!!! OTHERWISE, AN ANGRY MOTHER WILL FIGHT ALL OF YOU INSTEAD!!" the ground shook as thousands of spectators flocked to the stadium in the centre of Tokyo, "There's your audience. Now let's fight!"

Bison glowered at her, but gave in and lead the Seven Devils to the stadium.