1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

nduns x mandriel Super Heroes

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by nduns, Aug 16, 2017.

Tags:
  1. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Crown of ValorStaff of Verity
    "Did you already forget the plan?" Kami asked as Bison grunted, "Right! How dare you dictate how this works! I already told you, we're challenging you to a series of one-on-one matches! Did you seriously forget that!?"

"Well, you didn't specify much more," Neil uttered as the buffalo sighed, "Very well. Actually, the stadium isn't a bad choice. We'll simply watch Neil's match with Gadget first and see how he does. Afterwards, we will split up to six separate locations so that all of us will have a chance to take the rest of you down together," Gamba sighing, "So we have to watch Neil fight first. Why did I know it was gonna go in this direction?" Neil remarking, "Are you implying I'm not worth it!?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    "Sure thing, whatever. As long as I get to murder each and every one of you." Ramesh said. If looks could kill, every one of their opponent would have been lying still on the pavement.

"Ok, you're really starting to creep me out." Aretha told her.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    "Don't worry," Neil said with a grin, "I'll take care of that walking MP3 player, computer thing. Then you can take down that weird lady with the gap in her head," Kura thinking, 'Yes, mock my face all you like. You won't be so confident when you find out what it actually is.'

With that, an hour passed as soon enough, everyone was ready with Neil standing face-to-face with Gadget. Needless to say, everyone to beyond psyched to see him fight again.

4. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Gadget the iPad beeped, "I'm sure you're ready to mock me for my appearance." it said, facing off against Neil, "But I'm sure you don't know my true origins! I was the strongest out of all my iPad siblings, and I rose to greatness through hard work and training! I strangled my original owner with her own headphones! Did you ever wonder why Apple got rid of their phones' headphone jacks? It was because of me!"

"Get on with the fight already!" somebody shouted and threw a can at the talking gadget.

"Now, prepare to face your dooooooooooom!" Gadget wailed, charging at Neil.

5. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Neil noticed her come toward him before taking hold of her arms and flipping her over, slamming her onto her back as the crowd cheered, the announcer shouting, "We all saw this on TV when he fought Warsman, but it's still amazing seeing how far he's come!" Neil laughing and jumping up and down. Gadget smirked and said, "Funny you mention Warsman. You might enjoy this little blast from the past."

Neil blinked as she flipped through a variety of tunes, coming to a Russian beat and starting to play it. Neil stared as suddenly, her eyes and mouth became just like those of Warsman. However, the boy frowned and said, "You're just trying to scare me!" before charging at her only for the iPad to leap onto his back and take hold of his arms, twisting them and shouting, "POLLO SPECIAL!" everyone in the audience staring in shock.

6. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    "Just as soon as the match has begun, Gadget has gained the upper hand!" the announcer shouted over the gasps of astonishment rising from the audience, "Can Neil possibly emerge victorious?"

"Shut up, we're trying to watch the fight!" the announcer had to duck as Aretha threw a can at him. "Neil! Remember your training! If you get beaten by a talking iPad, I'll never let you hear the end of it!"

7. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Neil groaned and thought, 'Right! I've already dealt with this move!' and thus he twisted his arms until they popped out. However, things were about to get a lot worse as Gadget said, "I know you assumed I was weak because of my design, but you'll soon see otherwise," the other devils laughing as Bison said, "That's right. Gadget may look skinny and weak, but thanks to her MP3 ability, she has the power of every single hero in the world."

This was soon made clear when she selected a Chinese melody, a face more like that of Sushi forming on her face. With that, she proceeded to send a series of kicks into Neil followed by karate chops as the crowd was even more shocked.

8. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    "Do you fear me yet, pathetic hero?" Gadget roared, "CAMEL CLUTCH!!!!!" the audience drew in a collective gasp as she put Neil into Sushi's spine-breaking hold.

9. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Neil gritted his teeth as Gadget smirked, the others devils laughing as Gamba uttered, "He's not relying on pure luck anymore. How's he gonna get out of this?"

However, after a while, Neil thought of something as he crawled toward the ropes, ignoring the added strain. Once he reached them, he bit onto it and stretched it back. He then released his hold and allowed the material to snap back into Gadget's face as she cried out in pain and released her hold, backing up while the crowd cheered.

#569 Sep 12, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
  10. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Gadget cackled as the announcer needlessly described exactly what everyone in the audience could see perfectly well by themselves. Except Ramesh, who was glowering at Bison and not at all paying attention to the fight going on before her. Jacob was gripping onto his box of band-aids so hard, his knuckles had turned white, "Come on, you can do it..."

11. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Now that the boy was free, he was just about to retaliate with another attack only for Gadget to flip to a British melody, Robin's eyes forming on her as she lifted the boy up and placed his back on her head, shouting, "TOWER BRIDGE!" Neil's eyes widening as he thought, 'Oh no! I never found a legitimate way out of this!'

12. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    "Don't give in!" Aretha shouted from the stands, jumping to her feet, "You've got to find her weak point! Come on, think! What would a giant iPad's weakness be?"

13. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    "None of that matters," Kura remarked, "As long as she's using Robin's abilities, she doesn't have any weaknesses an iPad would have," Gamba remarking, "That makes no sense."

Neil growled and spat, "NO!" when suddenly, his back bone bulged out. The boy blinked as Gadget could no longer hurt him, thus she had no choice but to release him as he uttered, "How did I do that?" before thinking, 'Whatever it was, it took a toll on me. Better not rely on it too often,' the crowd cheering as Bison said, "I think it's time for the secret weapon, don't you?"

14. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    A grin split across Gadget's face and her eyes shifted to that of Ramesh's. Launching herself at the Neil, the iPad grabbed him by the wrist, "Let's see how well you fare in battle without your powers to protect you!"

15. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Neil panicked only for Gadget to revert back and say, "That was a joke. I only have records of heroes who have been seen on TV. This is my true secret weapon."

Neil was shocked when she unleashed a set of earbuds from her rear end and popped them into his ears. She then said, "Alright, time to play some jamming music!" before turning on a track. However, Neil was surprised. Rather than blasting hard metal like he thought she would, she played a gentle Beethoven piece as he uttered, "This is actually kind of soothing," everyone else somehow able to hear it as they had heavenly smiles, Gadget adding, "Yeah, kids today have no idea what they're missing. Beethoven was a genius!"

Gamba blinked and uttered, "So, how is this painful?" as Bison smirked and said, "Just wait. This is only step one."

With that in mind, Gadget amped up the volume as now, the music was blasting in Neil's ears as he cried out in agonizing pain and fell to his knees, trying his hardest to pry the earbuds out. Unfortunately, they were now stuck in his ears as he had no choice but to listen to the loud chords booming.

16. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    "Yes! Feel the wrath of the greatest composer ever to have lived!" while Neil was vulnerable, Gadget took the opportunity to drive a knee into his face, "Did you really think this battle would be easy? LISTENING TO MUSIC IN THE BATHTUB!" she summoned a wave of electrified water to come crashing down upon her opponent.

17. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Neil cried out in pain as Bison shouted, "Alright, Gadget, bring it up to full volume!"

She blinked and uttered, "That's not a good idea. It could destroy the earbuds," only for the buffalo to retort, "What are you, chicken?" Kura adding, "I thought you were better than that," Kami saying, "Guess she's a coward after all," Slinky chuckling, "Here I thought you really were worthy of being one of us."

Gadget narrowed her eyelids and retorted, "Alright, fine!" but when she did so, the music suddenly stopped, the area going silent as she uttered, "Oh, I guess the track's over. What was the next song on that lineup, anyway?"

At that moment, the song in question played as Neil smiled and shouted, "I love this song!" before dancing and singing along, "I only need Gyudon for 300 years! Tasty, fast and cheap as well!" Gadget being flung around while he danced, Atlantis uttering, "Why the hell does she have that on her playlist?" Gamba groaning, "I don't know whether to be relieve or embarrassed."

#577 Sep 12, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
  18. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    "Don't mock me! This is my jam!" Gadget protested before being yanked off her feet as the headphones were tugged as Neil danced across the ring, "AHHHHH!!" The rest of the Seven Devils facepalmed in embarrassment and refused to make eye contact with her as she was dragged around.

19. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    With that, Gadget pried the earbuds out and spat, "Okay, that does it! It's time for plan C!" Neil blinking as the iPad flipped through songs and said, "There we go," playing an epic melody for a song that was popular on Hero Planet. With that, Neil was shocked to see his face appear as she said, "Now I have your powers!" before racing toward him only to find herself flailing her arms around like a moron, uttering, "Wait, that's not one of your moves."

Neil smirked and held out his hand, forcing her away from him as she panicked, oil spilling out of her lower body as she spat, "Why am I so scared of you now!?" Neil laughing and shouting, "Oh my god, this is amazing! You're acting more like the old me!"

"But this is from back when you defeated Robin," she uttered as Neil said, "Yeah, and newsflash, I had no real skills back then. All of those Olympic victories were pure luck," the boy sticking out his tongue while lowering one eyelid, the crowd unsure of how to respond to this.

With that, he proceeded to punch her multiple times before lifting her up over her head, forcing her legs into a splits formation and leaping into the air, shouting, "MUSCLE BUSTER!" landing against the mat and causing her legs and arms to come open. The crowd cheered wildly as Gadget passed out, sparks and smoke flying from her.

20. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    One of the seven pieces of Hari floated up from Gadget's body and Ramesh hurdled over spectators to reach the ring and snatch it out of the air. "It's ok, mummy's coming for you!" she assured the fragment, cradling it in her arms.

Bison looked less than pleased at the results of the battle, but he didn't let it show as he rose to his feet, "Congratulations on your first victory." he told Neil cooly, "But don't think that things will be getting easier from now on. There are still six of us left, each stronger than the next. Are you still willing to take up the challenge-"

"I'll fight all of you if I have to!" Ramesh whirled around to face him.

Bison sighed, "I had a feeling you'd say that."