1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

nduns x mandriel Super Heroes

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by nduns, Aug 16, 2017.

Tags:
  1. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Crown of ValorStaff of Verity
    He then sighed, "Though it would seem in your blind rage, you've already forgotten the agreement. Now that Neil has fought, all of us will fight you individually in a series of matches set in different locations. Gamba, you will fight me here," turning on a TV screen showing a ring located in a construction site, the gazelle frowning and grunting, "Not only will I get my first victory, but I'll save that poor child."

Mountain smirked and said, "I think I've changed my mind. Jacob, I'll see you here," turning on a screen showing the middle of mountainous region, specifically a large pit with a ring right in the middle supported by strings and chains.

Slinky nodded and said, "I'll see you here, Aretha," bringing up a screen showing a sandy location while Kura added, "And Ramesh, I'm looking so forward to our match, I think I'll hold it fight here," heading toward the back area and adding, "I'll just get ready first. After all, we're all gonna need a two hour recess so everyone else reaches their locations first."

"Man, you guys are so lucky," Atlantis groaned, Kami adding, "I know. I wanna face someone too!"

"Consider your wish granted!" came a female Italian voice, everyone looking around before spotting Izy standing up from way in the back row with her arms folded.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    "We've got ourselves a new battle buddy!" Aretha said excitedly, waving at Izy, "Good to see you again! Though that still leaves one of you without a hero to beat you up..."

Ramesh was already on the phone, "I'm calling Roshan." she said, "He's going to murder whoever's left. After waiting for his turn though; he's more chivalrous than I am."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    "That won't be necessary!" came a familiar British voice, everyone shocked to see Robin standing right there with her arms folded. Neil stared wide-eyed and spat, "Robin!" the woman sighing, "Yes. Neil, I've thought about everything you said, and you're absolutely right. I was acting like a child. But no more. Today, I'm going to make up for my past mistakes and help you save this poor child's life!" Atlantis smirking and saying, "Oh, this will be fun! This is even better than fighting one of these clowns!" Kami groaning, "Damn, I wanted her. I guess I'll take Comito's daughter then," Izy feeling rather offended by the pharaoh's lack of enthusiasm.

4. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Ramesh still looked a little skeptical, "I think it would be better if Hari's father had some part in bringing him back. I wouldn't want to deprive Roshan of his son's childhood after all, and his own skills as a hero have never let him down. Also, going by everything I know about Robin Mask, I would never trust her with my baby's safety."

"I've had a personal bias against Robin ever since she knocked me out after I suggested she might by ugly." Aretha added and everybody looked at her funny, "Right, ok, that was my fault, but I'm the oblivious, violence-craving maniac of the group, so my actions were perfectly justified."

Jacob held up his hands and took a step back, "I'm having no say in this whatsoever."

#584 Sep 13, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  5. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Neil blinked and uttered, "Well, I'm okay with Robin helping out. But just to be sure, how powerful is Roshan? I thought you were the only hero in your family, Ramesh."