1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Needing an Help Writing the Entrance of my Pokemon Hunter duo

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by Nova Ozuka, Jun 6, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Hex Maniac

Joy
    (Togepi)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.3
    I need help writing the entrance of Heather and Drake, the latest additions to the Pokémon Resonance cast. Heather is based off James while Drake is based off Jessie. I tried looking at the Team Rocket Trio's various mottos, but haven't managed to come up with anything yet. This is all I've got so far:

Drake: "They say it wasn't hard enough already..."
    Heather: "But we can't agree more!"

If you have any suggestions, let me know!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. lia

lia Swimmer

Charmander
    (Charmander)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6.0
    why not check out jessie and james rivals Cassiedie and butch as well

3. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Hex Maniac

Joy
    (Togepi)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.3
    Unfortunately, the only one I can find for Butch and Cassidy is nearly the same as the one first used by Jessie and James, which doesn't really help.

4. lia

lia Swimmer

Charmander
    (Charmander)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6.0
    oh sorry i guess i cant really help you then sorry :(

5. RegionRunner150

RegionRunner150 PKMN Breeder

All of You
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽63.5
    Leaf Stone ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Are you trying to write their version of the Team Rocket motto? If so I'd say look at what you gave them which separates them from Jessie and James and incorporate those traits into their motto, while still referencing the original motto (maybe use the old rhyme scheme or have that "to denounce the evils of truth and love" section brought up.) Also if you need more inspiration, have you ever listened to the 'Full' version of the song? there's some extra lyrics in their that could help.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Hex Maniac

Joy
    (Togepi)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.3
    Well, the first two major differences is that they're just a pair of Pokémon hunters, and not part of a team like Team Rocket, and the second is that they don't have a talking Pokémon either, so we don't have anyone speaking in place of Meowth. That being said, any motto that can be written up will probably be only loosely based off of the Team Rocket motto. Of course what separates Drake from James is that he's the poverty stricken one instead of Heather whereas Heather is the one with the rich family.

I also decided to make Drake just a bit of a muscle head since he obviously wouldn't have many of the same interests as Jessie. I haven't really developed their characters much yet of course. As for Team Rocket's Rocket, I believe I have that one on CD, so as far I'm aware I've already listened to it several times.

7. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Hex Maniac

Joy
    (Togepi)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.3
    So I've started working on this again, and have gotten a few ideas. I think I'm going to try and base it a little off of Team Rocket's Unova motto, but instead of referring to Reshiram and Zekrom, I'll be referring to Lugia and Ho-oh.

"A golden flash!" from Drake's unfinished second line refers to Ho-oh. Unfortunately, the hard part right now is coming up with Heather's second line, which comes after Drake's. Obviously, it has to have something to do with silver. Then their second lines have to have something that ties them together.

I also need something for Heather's third line that refers to Lugia. I'm not sure what to use here. I'd use water, but Lugia is a Psychic-Type which I find weird for reasons that anyone who has seen the second Pokémon movie would know.

I also have a few alternative mottos I'd love to use later, including one that outright copies Jessie and James.

Edit: I'm thinking about going with "A silver star!" for the first half of Heather's second line, but I still need something to tie it and Drake's second line together as for their third lines, I'm thinking about this:
    "With fiery passion, I am Drake!"
    "The calm before the storm, I am Heather!"

I actually missed the part about storms on Lugia's Bulbapedia page.

#7 Nov 13, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2018