1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Negaishipping Fanfics

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by MCOury1998, Jan 20, 2017.

1. MCOury1998

MCOury1998 Negaishipper

PokéPoints:
    ₽66.5
    Hey, fellow fanfic writers! I'm new to Lake Valor...and am mainly a Negaishipping writer on FanFiction.net and Wattpad (mostly Wattpad). I wanted to start a thread on Negaifics, in case there's any others out there who are also Negaishippers/Negaific writers to start a discussion about Negaishipping fanfictions.

I'll post the links to my FF.net & Wattpad profiles, instead of listing out everysingle link here:
    - https://www.wattpad.com/user/CypressOury
    - https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5753354/Cypress-Oury

I'd love to hear what you think of the fics...especially if you ship Negai (just as a warning, I do have a couple of non-PKMN fics on my Wattpad account...just ignore those). Hope you enjoy! Best Wishes! :) #NegaishippingForever

2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! Negaishipping isn't my jam but its rad that you enjoy it! You should post you stories on here in the Literature Library, get some people interested in the ship!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. MCOury1998

MCOury1998 Negaishipper

PokéPoints:
    ₽66.5
    Cool, so would that be the full stories? Chapter-by-Chapter, or something like that?

4. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Chapter by chapter or full stories, we ask you don't just post the links though and post the stories on here!

MCOury1998 likes this.