1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Suggestion Negative PP.

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by RWBY Gaster, Sep 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RWBY Gaster

Root Seed
    (Root Seed)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽489.0
    King's Rock ★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    So, it is very simple. We are allowed to pay more PP than we should and the number for PP will change into a negative value but here's the catch, we are allowed to have negative PP once per week and have to "pay" the "debt" before we can buy more. It's just like using our credit card.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Could you explain why you want this? Because to me it just doesn’t sound very handy to be in negative PP when you can just post more before you make a bigger purchase.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Gwoomy likes this.
  3. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    And wouldn't it be like that every user is instantly able to purchase the Vip-Rank? I see some holes here...

#3 Sep 21, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
    Gwoomy likes this.
  4. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I really don't see a purpose for this, it would just make it too easy for people to get the VIP rank if they can just be charged into negative, if people want something they should just post and save up. Also keep in mind it may not even be possible to go into negative at all since we don't know how the currency system is set up.

Gwoomy likes this.
  5. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    It's an interesting idea, I like the concept but in execution it might not work. I'm not sure the system would allow it sadly. :(

6. RWBY Gaster

Root Seed
    (Root Seed)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽489.0
    King's Rock ★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Well, you could just make it only available if you have the VIP pass

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.