1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Neko's X Wonderlocke

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by The Royal Aegis, Mar 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Royal Aegis

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    So I decided to do a Wonderlocke of my X version. I'll be posting updates here

Rules

1)All regular Nuzlocke rules apply. If a Pokémon faints, it is dead and must be boxed permanently. Only the first Pokémon encountered in each area may be caught. (Gift Pokémon may only be accepted if they are the first encounter for that area.)

2)Once a Pokémon is caught, it must be Wonder Traded away.

3)The Exp. Share may only be used for grinding.

4)If a Pokémon received from Wonder Trade is too high-leveled and doesn't listen, it must be traded again.Legendaries may be caught, but must be Wonder Traded as normal.

5)Dupes Clause: Duplicate Pokémon and their evolutions can be caught and traded, but if a duplicate is received over Wonder Trade it must be traded again. (i.e. if I catch a Pidgey and then encounter a second one, I can catch and trade it, but if I later get a Pidgeotto from Wonder Trade it must be traded again.)

6)Shiny Clause: If a Shiny is encountered, it may be caught regardless of the first encounter rule and does not have to be traded; however, it cannot be used in battle.However, Shinies received from Wonder Trade may be used as normal.

Team On Hand
    [3D='227']LV 18
    [3D='084'] LV 13
    [3D='280'] LV6 with Egg moves
    [3D='302'] LV15
    [3D='285'] LV5

Deaths
    None yet

Boxed

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Treecko007 likes this.
  2. The Royal Aegis

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    So I restarted X and named my character Mirajane (Fairytail reference). I chose Froakie and nicknamed it Wuffles (If anyone gets my Pokémon please don't kill me. )After defeating Shauna I went back to my home and my mum gave me my stuff and the town map. Leaving VainivillexTown i headed straight out to Route 2 and Calem showed me how to catch a Pokémon.( I'm not a idiot Calem , I can catch a Pokémon ). When he finally left I caught a Scatterbug and nicknamed it Kippers , Time to start Wondertrading
    [3D='656'] -------> [3D='084']
    and
    [3D='664'] ------> [3D='227']

Swiftly defeating Youngster Austin with my Skarmory (I have no patience for him and his Zigzagoon) I entered Santalune Forest only to get stopped by Shauna who wanted to walk through the forest with me . My encounter for Santalune Forest was Pansear (Can't remember the nickname ). Which was Wondertraded for a Skitty that was too high levelled so I wondertraded it for my Ralts

[3D='513'] ----> [3D='300']
    [3D='300'] -----> [3D='280'] (Egg moves too)

Heading to Route 3 I received the Adventure Rules and caught a Bidoof which was promptly Wondertraded for my Sableye

[3D='399']-----> [3D='302']

More tomorrow

3. MoonLightOwl25

MoonLightOwl25 PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽34.8
    I never done a Locke challange before I heard it's a fun yet tough challenge to do

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.