1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Neshi's Dungeon of Creativity

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by Neshi, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Neshi

Neshi Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽87.5
    Welcome to my Dungeon of Creativity! Level: Illustrations! ​
    Just wanted to show some of my creations <3 Maybe you'll find it interesting?​
    * I love to draw and you can find my artwork on deviantArt and tumblr. ​
    Here are some examples:​
    (Click on image to see the full-size view)
    Pokémon fanarts (more here):​
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Original works:​

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

* Btw, if you are interested (send me a private message) I'm taking commissions too, here is my current offer -> Commissions

* Here's my Redbubble shop where you can buy some nice stuff with my art -> Redbubble shop
    So far you can get posters, bags, mugs, pillows, phone cases. Let me know if you want me to add more illustrations and thingies like t-shirts.)

* Ah, I'm also on Miiverse where you can find my pixel art. This service is for Nintendo 3DS and WiiU users.

Hope that you like my art! Have a nice day~

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Cadbberry likes this.
  2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Beautiful! I love to see the gorgeous painting skills you are able to achieve. It looks like it is from a Pokémon game, real art, amazing!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ShiroLugia

ShiroLugia ✂ No Longer Human.

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    Omfg!!! I'd love to commission you holy cow. Your art is so BEAUTIFUL!! I love your texture effects and color use, it draws me in!!
    May I ask what inspires your original works?? I'm dying to know!

4. Neshi

Neshi Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽87.5
    Thank you, thank you! >3< So happy you like my artwork! <3 <3 <3

Hm, hm.. to be honest I've never had any inspiration (unless we're talking about nature; blue sky and clouds, a field full of gold cereals, green forest, starry night, colorful sunset.. yes, it's my inspiration <3). I've always developed my own style, searched for my own techniques. Maybe one can find some connections (?) but I really achieved everything myself, without any shortcuts. And I recommend to do it, to search for your own way of drawing~

Btw, my latest Pokémon Sun & Moon fanart:

[​IMG]

My latest illustration for the Pokémon Sun & Moon Countdown for the Worldwide Release -> [link]
    Version with text here -> [link] And a close-up ->[link]
    Alola region is so exotic and magic so I wanted to draw something special. <3 I imagined the scene of fire rituals where, of course, our heroes got involved and something unusual happened.

Also if you'd like a nice poster or a fancy shirt and other stuff, my drawing is available on Redbubble ->[link]

5. Neshi

Neshi Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽87.5