1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

New Alolan forms?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Getus, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Water-type Ponyta for sure, based off the sea foam horses that Poseidon created in the Greek myths.

I'd also like to see Alolan Vanillite: same Pokémon, just more melted XD just kidding, please don't do that gamefreak

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    That Ponyta sounds awesome.

But I could see a Flying type Rapidash as well, like a Pegasus. Gosh, this could be a hard decision.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Wings likes this.
  3. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    I never thought of that! That would be really cool as well, maybe a Water-Flying type? Or a Fairy-Flying Rapidash?

4. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Fairy-flying would be so rad. I could be totally hyped up for that.

Wings likes this.
  5. Exodus3377

Legendary Egg
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽32.9
    Hey, GREEN0704 here! I was wondering what Alolan forms you are hoping for or Alolan Forms you want to see! Please let me know. I'll leave a list of mine below.

Alolan Dralalgae
    Alolan Diance (I know it's impossible but we are discussing Alolan Forms we WANT)
    Alolan Gardevoir
    Alolan Gallade
    Alolan Alakazam
    Alolan Carbink

6. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    I was looking at fake mon, and saw a really fluffy moth design. It made me think of Venomoth, and gave me the idea of either a Ice/Bug or a Psychic/Bug type Venomoth.

7. Exodus3377

Legendary Egg
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽32.9
    Good idea... I would like to see that...

8. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    There's already too much fairy, maybe dark/fire instead like make it a nightmare horse even if there already exist a fire/dark mon.

9. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    The nightmare horse of the death <3 SUGOI O.O

10. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,010.7
    I'd like to see Alolan Nidoking and Nidoqueen. Possibly based off of Maui. Their tails could become Maui's fishhook and they could be some combination of Fighting/Water/Flying.

11. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Machamp, would be kinda neat to see that line get the Alola treatment as well, maybe make them Rock/Fighting or Ground/Fighting.

12. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I kind of want a frosty Volcarona. A Water-type Dragonite would make sense, and be awesome. And I want a Flying-type Ampharos. Maybe drawing inspiration from storm clouds?
    #MissingNo

13. PokemonGuardian2000

Pidgeotto
    (Pidgeotto)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽74.2
    One Pokémon that i would love to see have an alolan form is Lapras. I think an alolan lapras would be cool and awesome. I don't know that types an alolan lapras will be nor what abilitys it will have.

14. THunderclapzap

Starla
    (Clefairy)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽19.0
    i think an alolan aipom would be awesome like tropical monkeys, he could have brown fur and be a like a normal grass type, or really a alolan minccino would be super cool!