1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

New AMV channel, need idea's

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Getus, May 29, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    So started a new channel today, well not really started more like revived my old gaming channel and remodelled it into an AMV channel. I've got one video that'll be below and could do with some more ideas, I'll take anything from certain anime, certain songs, certain scenes or even a theme. Anyway, enough of my ramblings, check out my Naruto AMV and let me know your opinions! Thanks! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_CrwPZIWHQ

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    The Little Busters is a great anime to use if you plan of making any AMVs that are about friendship or teamwork. Any anime with battle or fight scenes would be interesting to see with good action music.

Also.... not to be a party pooper but the link you provided shows this for me.

[​IMG]

You should definitely look into copyright matters before spending lots of effort making an AMV, otherwise no one will be able to see your finished product... which is quite unfortunate.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Yeah, unfortunately a copyright claim that I thought had been solved came back last night while I sleeping and took the vid down. Also thanks for your ideas! I'll be sure to look into The Little Buster as soon as I get this issue sorted, thanks for letting me know

4. Pitmore

Pitmore Mild Internal Pain

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    Theres a really nice Anime called Plastic Memories, where you can make a couple of laid back AMVs on them. Its also a cool anime to watch. You should see if you can make something out of it!

5. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Oh? I'll take a look. Thanks! :D Hopefully I'll be able to make one that won't be taken down. Just trying to sort out some software that I can use as I've been relying on college so far.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.