1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

New big idea needs some small ideas. Please help

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by eeveeongirl, Dec 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eeveeongirl

eeveeongirl Collector

PokéPoints:
    ₽34.6
    Been thinking about this idea for awhile. I want to write a fanfiction parody about an eevee (shocker I know) who goes through many lives each time evolving into a different evolution. With each life the main character will have a new trainer or none, different experiences, and more questions about why it is being reborn again and again. This idea originated from the book "A Dog's Purpose" by W. Bruce Cameron ( I highly recommend this book to dog lovers) in which a dog goes through what I just described.
    Now here is where I need the help. I have some ideas about each life most notably for leafeon, glaceon, and sylveon. But they are just a few and I want to have as many creative topics as possible. So if you have an idea please share. Just give what evolution should go through it if you have a preference and give the idea. I might really like it and go with it, if I do and i post it on a website i will give you a shout out and send you the portion of the story. It can really be anything, funny, serious, sad, happy, evil, heroic. Go as detailed or vague as you want all thoughts are great! I would really love the help!

2. Scriffignano

Scriffignano PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    How about as a Vaporeon it attempts to help a young trainer who struggles to save his home town from a drought. The catch is that Vaporeon does not know any water type moves.

His trainer's name is Kaiser and he comes from a town located in the hottest regions of the Orange Islands. In an attempt to save his home town, Kaiser evolves his eevee into a Vaporeon. However, Vaporeon is unable to use any water or ice type moves. Now they must use unconventional methods to save the town before all hope is lost.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Nova

Nova Hiker

Rose
    (Skitty)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    This sounds really interesting! I got a few ideas for a few of the eeveelutions:
    Umbreon: Umbreon is a lone wild Pokémon who fights through many hardships, such as territory fights, hunting, heck, even romance. Give it kind of a lone, rough personality, very quiet and careful.
    Espeon:
    Espeon lives in a Mideaveal era in a castle with his/her trainer, a wealthy prince/princess. This ould be about how they deal Ai the stresses of being high-up, or maybe there is a war between two clans(Kinda gping off Feudal Japan type stuff) and the espeon is forced into battle. There are plenty different scenarios for this one.
    Jolteon:
    Jolteon is a neighborhood theif, and it steals money/food/items from passing trainers in order to support itself. It is quick and mischevious, but also humorous and carefree.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.