1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Suggestion New Community Forum...

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by Canpake, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Canpake

nice
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽41.2
    Something I really enjoyed on an alternate forum based website is something they implemented called 'Guilds and Clans'. I'm thinking that this could go under the Community section of Lake Valor.
    You could make your own guild/clan (For example, The Shiny Clan, or Steel Guild, or The Eeveelution clan) and personally, it was a lot of fun to run competitions or hold discussions in these little mini forums.
    I feel like this could encourage a lot of discussion (get that sweet PP) and would bring users that like the same things together.

Of course, there's no exclusion to these guilds and clans. Like, if I made a clan of artists, you wouldn't HAVE to create art in order to join. Just be a part of the discussion!

2. GlaceonSilver

PokéPoints:
    ₽621.6
    I've actually seen this before on forums as well. I always knew it as the "fanclubs" section. It did succeed in bringing people together and starting some conversation. The only issue with fanclubs was maintaining that level of activity for them to stay relevant. It often came down to just two members discussing back and forth until it got spammy. That's not to say that it wouldn't work here though; I think it only got to be that way due to the member dynamic on that forum.

I'd be all for a guild/fanclub section here. It'd be a great way to bring like-minded people together.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Riptide5738

Riptide5738 School Kid

First
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽86.0
    LET"Z GO

4. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    We had a site feature like this in the past called clubs but they got removed, why they got removed I do not know and it was a very long time ago.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave feedback and suggest the above!

I do remember myself being a part of such clans and it being really fun. Hrae also is correct in mentioning we had a feature that got removed over time. I will bring it up at the next staff meeting and get back to you guys :)

Thanks!

6. Canpake

nice
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽41.2
    Awesome! Thank you guys for your positive responses :)

Thank you for bringing it up at the next staff meeting @Vigilance

Vigilance likes this.