1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

New Disney Movie: Moana

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Iridescent Isabelle, Jun 13, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iridescent Isabelle

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    [​IMG]
    Hallo Valorians! A new Disney movie is coming up! It's called Moana and will be in theatres this Thanksgiving!

In an animation style very similar to Frozen and Zootopia, a new story begins. Follow Moana, a young navigator, who sets sail in Ancient Oceania in search of a fabled island. During her journey, she teams up with her hero and legendary demi-god Maui.

Is it me, or does Moana finally look like a real woman, like Nani had in Lilo and Stitch?

Watch the trailer here!

Love,

[member="Iridescent Isabelle"]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Dashing Dom likes this.
  2. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    I will definitely be watching this. I find it to be very interesting. Disney is pretty good at checking their facts, so it might go well

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Iridescent Isabelle likes this.
  3. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    This seems to be a good movie, I will see the movie. The fact is that I never miss disney movies except some.

4. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    I'd like to see this movie, and I probably will
    ... a year after it comes out. Yes, I'm that bad at movies.

5. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    Having lived in Hawaii and gotten to experience the local culture, I'm having mixed feelings about the movie. I'm kind of scared that they'll horribly stereotype the culture and butcher the history. Then again, I'm always skeptical of new things failing horribly. Maybe everything will go fine.

6. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    I am really looking forward to Moana! Seeing what Disney has pulled off with Frozen, Zootopia, Big Hero 6 and Wreck-it-Ralph, I'm really excited to see it!

7. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    To be honest, the theme of the movie doesn't really interest me. I think I'll wait for the reviews of others to see whether it's worth checking out or not.

8. Wyxamex

Wyxamex No Man

PokéPoints:
    ₽96.4
    Hoo boy, this is looking good. I cannot wait to watch this one, as soon as it comes out on my possibly not 100% legal site... HOWEVER if it's any good I might just drag someone to the movies with me to watch it again. Or I wait so long it'll come out on Netflix and I'll watch it there... In any case, this is looking good and I'm most definitely putting it on my to-watch list!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.