1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Suggestion New emoticon(s)?

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by Gwoomy, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,639.1
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    I don't know if it's possible-
    It was Del who made the Azelf emojis right?

I suggest a thinking version~

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Aalacer likes this.
  2. Glitxel

Mya
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽295.4
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★
    It would be nice to see more emoticons. I agree, a thinking one would be neat.

Rezna likes this.
  3. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I support this :o also there's a mew egg here, I already have one though, no worries

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    I honestly only use 3 or 4 emojis from our Forum list but am genuinely surprised as to how many unique ones we have. I would be open to giving members the opportunity to suggest new emojis (for both the forums and the Discord) but we're going to need proper guidelines etc before we can get started. I prefer releasing updates like these in batches with other stuff so stay tuned. Hopefully soon. Thanks for the suggestion and anyone who contributed.

Gwoomy likes this.
  5. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Waluigi emojis and wah-per