1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

New Exciting roleplay

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Achromatic, Sep 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Hey guys. I've decided to make a new, exciting roleplay.

In this roleplay, you get to play as Doima. You are stuck in a forest, without friends or Doots. Your job in life is to hunt down wild cats and furries to survive.

Please note only Doima can play as himself.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Nate likes this.
  2. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    "hiss hiss grr" I am a purple half-woman half cat. Every part of me is cat except for my legs and ears they are human legs and ears. I am considered the most beautiful cat-person in all the land. My name is Catrisha. I am after Doima to make him my husband to make pretty cat human babies. "Hiss hiss grr" I say again to doima. "Join me and be my husband" I then lick my leg.

Many half-wolf half-humans surround us. The leader's name his Eliven. He claims to be halfwolf but he only has wolf ears and tail. The rest is human. "1/4 wolf!!" I scream at him before turning back to doima

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    "Giiit outta here!" I say loudly and stomp my foot, rattling a tin can full of dimes. I wish I had a vacuum cleaner to scare off this cat lady, she doesn't even have human boobs, how awful.

The can-shaking didn't seem to work so I start running and calling it a bellend.

4. Banshee

Banshee Pokémon Professor

Gregg the Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽62.1
    "OOooooOOOooooOOOOo!" Said the sassy yo-mama owl. I shake my head left and right and even did the fancy Z-snap thing. My thick rimmed shades teeter on my face, and i slapped them back on with my feathered hands. "OOoooooooooOOOo!"

That's apparently all the yo-mama owl can say to this. You think she is saying something completely different but in actuality. Yo-mama owl is saying "OH SNAP HOME DAWG! YOU BE MAD, YO!"

Was she supposed to be funny? Nah. Just annoying.

5. Slugkid

Slugkid Slacker Extraordinaire

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    ".........................."
    Says the oak as Doima passes by, the wind and its leaves making a subtle rustling sound.

".....................!"

6. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Suddenly a giant flying super weed monster comes bursting out of the ground! "POT AND WEED IS ALL I NEED!", it screeched.

7. Doomhound

Doomhound
    (Houndour)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽77.7
    However Hazzardous this situation could have been, Doima decided to smoke only half the weed monster. He gave the rest to the oak tree, who upon lighting it up, lit itself on fire. Its bark-clad costume burned off to reveal professor oak! His lab coat was covered with cigarette burns, his glasses were askew, and his hair was on fire. Nevertheless, he gave doima a genetically modified bulbasaur that grew weed from its bulb.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.