1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

New Here.

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Cabbion, Apr 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cabbion

Cabbion School Kid

Monny
    (Rockruff)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽382.4
    Just an new member who enjoys Pokémon and other game related things. I hope to make and take part in other's discussion topics and to just have fun. : )

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Hey there, welcome in! You're definitely in the right place for discussion and fun, and Pokémon haha.

I think you'd like our video games subforum we have, and of course our various Pokémon-related subforums.

I hope to see you around! Feel free to ask if you have any questions! :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Heyooo Cabbion, welcome to LV! It's awesome that you decided to join! If you like discussing Pokémon related things I'd recommend checking out the Pokemon Center. There are new games coming so definitely check out the Sun and Moon forum there as well! Checking out the Video Games forum like Pari mentioned would also be a good idea if you like game related things. Remember if you need assistance or have any additional inquiries, feel free to ask for help. The members here are all friendly and would love to lend a hand. ;) Hope you enjoy your dive into the community!

4. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Pansage
    (Pansage)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,754.5
    Heyo! Welcome to LV! Pari and Bloom already covered the links, so I'm just here to say hello and offer you a gift! I see that you don't currently have a signature or avatar, and I'd be more than willing to make you one for absolutely no cost to you! If you'd like an avatar/signature, PM me and I can work my magic, that is why I'm a Wizard ;). See ya around, and enjoy your stay!

5. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Yo Cabbion, and welcome to LV
    Looks like the others stole my suggestion ideas again, so I'll keep it brief.
    We're a bunch of random people who randomly talk about random topics coming out of random holes in the ground. I'm sure you'll fit right in!
    I hope to see you around the Lake! \o/

6. Vaporstar4x4

Stephy
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,087.7
    Hello~ As you can already tell people here are really nice and welcoming.
    I'm sure settling into site will be easy for you and if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask, everyone is really kind.
    I hope you enjoy the site :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.