1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

New Member! Haaaaaiiiiiii

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by azadenz, Nov 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. azadenz

azadenz Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Hello Lake Valor! I'm new to this website! A kind person told me about this website, so I decided to join! I'm here primarily to show my artwork and to see other artwork, so I'm looking forward to it.

Feel free to view my artwork, ask me about it, refer me to other drawings/stuff or to just chat and tell me that Kyrogue is fighting Groudon again or something like that :P I'd appreciate it! If I don't comment, which I will try since I'm in college and responsibilities and stuff, I'll try and add artwork on an almost regular basis to keep active. :)

2. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Welcome! You can upload your art to your Gallery and we cna see it there. I hope to see it up soon! c:

If you have any questions you can ask me, or another mentor or staff member! ^-^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Hi, welcome to- Kyogre's fighting Groudon again!

Haha, welcome to the site! Pfffff, who needs regular responsibilities and college when you have LV? I don't! #blatantlies

If you have any questions, feel free to ask a Mentor or staff member! Enjoy the site!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    oooooooooooooooooo!~ another artitst! o i hope you enjoy it here! *w* my name is Areli welcome to lake valor!

azadenz likes this.
  5. Hallucination

Hallucination Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hello welcome to Lake Valor! I am looking forward to seeing your art work :)

6. 8-Bit-Eevee

8-Bit-Eevee Crow of the Tempest

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    Hello and welcome to LV! :D
    Being an artist, you might be interested in the gallery feature here. If you ever need help around the site, you shouldn't hesitate to ask a staff member, mentor, or anyone else for it!

Hope you have a great time here, and see you around the forums!

7. ragnaroq

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Welcome :)

I'll be happy to see some artwork in this forum :D

8. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, I checked your art and it looks great :D

Anyway I hope you'll have a great time here and if you have any questions, you can always ask them.

9. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hi! Welcome to Lake Valor! I'm looking forward to see some of your art!
    If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Other than that, I hope you enjoy your time here! See you around!

10. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Learning about the other's work, is one of the best ways to grow as an artist....I like your style and i hope to see you around the shoutbox and many other places here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.