1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

New Pokémon in 2019 Game?

Discussion in 'Switch Pokémon Games' started by Achromatic, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    What kinds of new Pokémon do you want to see in the 2019 game?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    I want an Onix pre-evo. I want Pebblix. I will not be satisfied until I get Pebblix. Give. Me. Pebblix. Now.

Aside from that...more birds. A Kingfisher water starter would be amazing. More inanimate object Pokémon generally, because they're the best. Anything but more anthropomorphic furry bait will be fine, though.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    BIRDS, BIRDS, MORE BIRDS.
    Especially legendary ones. Despite the fact that there are already five different legendary birds, if you don't count Lugia.
    In all seriousness, though. For the generic, early-game bird Pokémon, I'd like to see a non-normal type bird. Something similar to what they did with talonflame. Maybe a fairy or ghost type, as the only Ghost-flying Pokémon that exists is Sensu-style Oricorio, and a Fairy-flying one has yet to exist.

I'd also like an evolution for Farfetch'd so that it wouldn't be so crap.

PoserPanda likes this.
  4. Aalacer

Moonwalk
    (Lunatone)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽484.7
    Don't worry, Lugia is nowhere near being a bird!
    I also would like to see more Oricorio styles, but I don't think they'll come in the next generation of their debut appearence.

What I really want are some new formes/megas for Lunatone and Solrock. SM where the perfect chance for them and still they received nothing, tho.

PoserPanda likes this.
  5. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,397.0
    All I'm asking for is a dolphin Pokémon. We have had seven generations of Pokémon, and we don't even have that yet?

Jk, I'm going to ask for more. I would like to see some more evolutions and pre-evolutions for current Pokémon. Namely Qwilfish, Dunsparce, Sigilyph, and maybe a couple more Eevee evolutions (I'm not opposed).

PoserPanda likes this.
  6. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,111.9
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    More unique type combinations! Things like poison/steel, normal/ghost, and most importantly, grass/fire.
    Less overused/very common type combinations! Normal/flying, grass/poison, grass/bug, dragon/flying, normal/fairy have all had their chances. Let’s shake it up a bit!
    More evolutions! For Pokémon with no evolutions, like Stantler, Delibird, and Carnivine.
    More megas! For forgotten/unpopular Pokémon or some who could use a buff, like Farfetch’d, Jynx, and maybe Azumarill.
    Inanimate object Pokémon! Yes I actually like them. They take a lot of creativity to make, and I know the Pokémon team can do it.

PoserPanda likes this.
  7. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    In my opinion we can never have enough ghost Pokémon. I also like Pokémon that are based off of cultural aspects (not just myths and folklore, but Pokémon like Hawlucha and Oricorio). Also, I'm still waiting for an Electric/Poison type Pokémon.

PoserPanda likes this.
  8. Skullbash

Skullbash I will become the Pirate King

Ralts ♂
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,895.3
    GS Ball ★★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I'm hoping for new mega-forms above all else

9. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    B I R D S
    GIMME A BIRD OF (almost) EVERY TYPING POSSIBLE WITH FLYING! WE HAVE NO POISON-FLYING BIRDS, NO GHOST-FLYING BIRDS, NO GROUND-FLYING BIRDS, NO GRASS-FLYING BIRDS... ALL THE BIRDS. I WANT ALL THE BIRDS.
    I WILL MAKE THE WORLD'S BIGGEST BIRD COLLECTION. AND NONE OF YOU CAN STOP ME.

10. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,927.3
    I want more quadrupedal Pokémon. The series seems to have formed the bad habit of taking Pokémon that should be quadrupeds and putting them on two legs for no reason. Also, a Bug-type that actually has more than four legs would nice.

11. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I want more unique dual types. The standard ones are getting a bit old

12. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,983.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    This, let's get some funky types like Fire/Grass, typings we haven't had yet. That would be great be great.

13. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    A Fire Pepper Pokémon Gabonero or something

14. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I wouldn't mind seeing a Pokémon that is half centaur, or a Pokémon with more than four legs. I would love to see more mechanical Pokémon, human built robots.

15. Skullbash

Skullbash I will become the Pirate King

Ralts ♂
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,895.3
    GS Ball ★★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    A new type of Pokémon would be cool.

16. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    I think it'd be great if the main bird Pokémon wasn't always typed as Normal. Then again, I'd just like to see a Fairy/Flying Peacock line in the game...

Oh, and some new Mega Pokémon wouldn't hurt. Gen 6 and Gen 5 didn't get too many (I think Audino was the only Gen 5 Pokémon that got a Mega?) and it still pains me that the starters in Gen 6 didn't get any Megas. If they are planning for DPPT remakes in the future, Sinnoh Starter Megas would be cool too!