1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

New Pokémon noticed?

Discussion in 'Switch Pokémon Games' started by Gwoomy, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Your thoughts?
    It must either be the beginning rodent or the Pikachu clone, but considering we've already got Pachirisu, I'm personally thinking about the first option.
    This kinda reminds me of Ribombee when it was first seen for like half a second during a SM trailer x)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Jun 7, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
  2. Sheinxy

Sheinxy Black Belt

Milky
    (Shinx)
    Level 40
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,893.6
    I just see a plain old boring regular squirrel's shadow .w.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,010.7
    Well, there's no way that's an electric type, so clearly it must be the starting rodent. Although the one on the shirt looks rather chubbier than the one in the crowd, which makes me wonder if one is the evolution of the other.

4. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    [​IMG]
    My thoughts on this summed up in one picture.

5. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,355.7
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    RadEmpoleon likes this.
  6. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    It looks a little too similar to Pachirisu to me. Hopefully it evolves into something more distinct.

Hraesvelgr likes this.
  7. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    It looks like it might be the regional rodent, doesn't look much like a pika clone to me but who knows. Maybe they'll reveal it soon, I'm guessing is the regional rodent and the design is I dunno kinda alike to Pachirisu like Neb said.

8. DuoM2

Groudon Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,398.7
    I felt like posting this here also since I'm not sure if it's been mentioned anywhere else and I felt this thread would be the best place...

[​IMG]

Some people have speculated that this is a teapot elephant which is an awesome concept if it's true. It's kind of hard to see, but this was apparently only on-screen for one frame.

9. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    It looks like is standing with its back to us, so what I see is a tail and not a trunk. But is super hard to see much at all really.

10. DuoM2

Groudon Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,398.7
    I feel like with the way that the camera is facing / what seems to be a toe on each of its feet, I think it's probably facing forward and on the player's team, though it's possible that it's not.

11. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Woah the heck is that one? O_O

12. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    That squirrel's tale looks so floofy.