1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Spinoffs New Pokémon Snap

Discussion in 'Switch Pokémon Games' started by Wizard, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,397.0

A classic Pokémon spinoff series returns to the Nintendo Switch! The last time we saw a new release in this series was over twenty years ago, yet this game still holds a spot in the hearts of many.

What are your thoughts on this upcoming release? What did you think of the visuals? Will you be getting it?

I personally have never played Pokémon Snap, but have always been somewhat intrigued by it. Visually, this might be the best looking Pokémon game yet. Time will tell if I will get it or not, but it looks to be a fun time.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    WavePearl likes this.
  2. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    I played Pokémon Snap and loved it (and still own the cartridge--I'm excited to be able to take pictures of Pokémon from other generations.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,279.6
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    upload_2020-6-17_19-35-17.png

poor magikarp lol

Overall this looks great! Pretty much what everyone has been asking for. Graphics look quite nice and all sorts of gens included. Looking good!

4. Zane

Zane Swimmer

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽144.6
    Never really got the chance to play the original, but I enjoyed the small Pokémon Snap like game in USUM and I’m genuinely excited! The graphics look very crisp and clean so I’m sure it’ll be good.

5. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,943.7
    I had the original Snap as a kid (still have it, actually) and loved it. I'm looking forward to finally getting a sequel to one of the best Pokémon spin-offs ever.