1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

New Pokemon In US/UM

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Apawn, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Apawn

Apawn Modern Gen 2 Artist

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    In the recent Pokémon Direct it was mentioned that "New Pokémon were to appear". This is oddly vauge. But I have a few ideas on what this could mean:

Ultra Pokémon- Essentially Mega Evolution x Z-Stone. Some Pokémon gain special looks for doing so (Ultra Lunala for example) but otherwise Pokémon have a Blue Glowing Aura and Stats are each (Except Hp) boosted by 10

Alolan Pokémon- More so what I expect. They can get away with it because in all technicalities they are new forms and it makes patching, if the want to for SM, much easier.

Just New Pokémon- With the small amounts of new Pokémon, new ones would be really nice, but unlikely as sad as it is.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I am hoping to see new Alolan forms for sure, I feel like that is a certain since they were so well received. As for new Pokémon, I have my doubts but again my hopes are high. I like your idea of more ultra Pokémon to make the tie in for the new game more interesting

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Apawn likes this.
  3. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    I'm hoping it's new Pokémon in general, but I don't think that's going to happen. I think they meant Lunala and Solgaleo when they said never before seen Pokémon...

4. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    I have a feeling that it's going to be Pokémon that weren't obtainable in Sun & Moon without the use of the GTS. I'm hoping for the introduction of many new different species, but this is a complete longshot.

Your theories are pretty good. I for one, would love to see new Alola forms. Maybe they'll branch out to Johto ones...One can hope!

Apawn likes this.
  5. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I doubt it'll be new pokémon as in never seen before. Maybe new Alola forms if we're lucky but it might just be pokémon you couldn't encounter in SM.

6. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,644.3
    My guess would be just new Alola forms, and maybe fifth Oricorio form or something along those lines. More Ultra Beasts would be nice, and make sense given the titles, but that seems less likely.

7. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I'm expecting to see new Alolan forms and maybe some evolutions to old Pokémon, like what they did in gen 4.

8. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    I wanna see more Ultra Beast, it's more likely that's that's the case. I really enjoy the presence of ultra beasts in the Pokémon game.

9. Uber-Dan

Uber-Dan PKMN Breeder

Rayquaza Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽150.7
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★
    I think when they talk about new Pokémon they mean more past gen Pokémon will be in Alola since so many are transfer only right now. New Alola forms are possible as well, after all ORAS gave new megas.

10. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    I'd say new alolan forms and a bigger variety of Pokémon in general, but nothing new other than new forms for existing Pokémon.

11. PokemonGuardian2000

Pidgeotto
    (Pidgeotto)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽74.2
    I do hope there is new alolan Pokémon in ultra sun and ultra moon.

12. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    More Alolan forms would be awesome~ Maybe for Pokémon from gen 2 or onward?

13. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    My optimistic side says that there's totally some new Alolan forms!
    My actual side says OH HELL NO they just mean Dusk Rock and Darth Vader Bat and I-Have-Better-Claws-Now Leo.
    #MissingNo

14. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I want more new alolan Forms. Most of them are so well done.

15. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Same, some new Alolans would be really nice but I guess the two UBs we got might be what we get. I don't really count the fusions and Lycanroc's new form as a new mon.

16. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I just want some non Kanto Alola mons. If the new Pokémon are only the two UBs, I'm going to be veeeeeeery disappointed to say the least.