1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Spinoffs New Pokemon Snap - Share your photos!

Discussion in 'Switch Pokémon Games' started by Jeydis, Apr 30, 2021.

1. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,343.1
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Now that the game has been officially released, time to share your photos! Did Professor Mirror snub you on a favorite shot? Did you work really hard to get a shot just right? Post it here!

Please keep the pics in spoiler tabs to make it easier to navigate. And of course, spoilers ahead so beware if you want to avoid those!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Apr 30, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
    WavePearl likes this.
  2. Skdebop

Arcoos
    (Arceus)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽71.5
    The 3rd one though :P

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    [​IMG]
    I know this is quite a bump, and I also forgot how to spoiler..
    I play Snap every now and then, haven't even finished it yet despite it being out this long, complete with dlc (that I haven't downloaded yet either).. enjoy this lol

4. Jeydis

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,343.1
    Its been out long enough that I think we are all good. Plus the shot you posted isnt huge so thats fine. Very cute shot of Lycanroc :D

Shadria likes this.
  5. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,020.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Here's some pretty old pics I took, I haven't finished the game yet i keep getting distracted by other stuff.
    E0dl4y5VkAUSoMk.jpg E0dl8tdUUAYoEh2.jpg E05B_evVkAACBa7.jpg E05BiBUUcAACZfU.jpg

6. Jeydis

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,343.1
    So many pretty birbs!
    I oddly like the night time pictures best, even with the neon like blue coloration.