1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

New Possible Leak?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Pixel, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    So, and this comes from a tweet from BulbaNewsNOW (the Bulbapedia twitter for instant news updates), but it's currently unconfirmed, so take it with a grain of salt.

Now, according to the tweet, this image was the thumbnail of a video from an official Chinese video site that has now gone private, and tgis video was supposed to have something to do with USUM. Now, the image is very low quality, but it seems like it's the male protagonist running through a street with currently never-before seen buildings. Feel free to theorise on what this might mean, and make sure to stay tuned for any news on Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon!

UPDATE - A higher-quality image of the thumbnail was found, and the videois titled "USUM Video 0818", which would be short for "Ultra Sun Ultra Moon Video August 18th" (which is today in China, where the video thumbnail came from!)

With the clearer image, we can see that this screenshot is located in Hau'oli City, in the empty plot next tl the Malasada Shop, except now there's a building there!

IMG_20170818_193008.jpg

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Aug 18, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
    JadeFox likes this.
  2. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    I don't know....my gut says it's fake. Besides, it's awfully distorted.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Something tells me that these buildings may just be new features that aren't essential to the story. This isn't necessarily a bad thing though, plenty of people love the contests from generations III and IV.

Also, if that shop is in a place where there used to be a vacant lot... Does that mean USUM could be a sequel?

4. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Huh...that's pretty interesting! It looks pretty real, though the only way we would know if it is would be when we played the games XD

But like how Mandriel said, those plots of land are probably going to be little extra shops that aren't exactly essential to the story. To me, it honestly kind of looks like some funhouse, kind of similar to the trick house in Hoenn... hmm...

5. flareon71

Legegg
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽392.1
    Even if it were real, what purpose would this building serve...

6. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    I may be wrong but it looks kinda like there's a camera on a tripod in one of the windows. Maybe a contest hall with dressing up or something?

7. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Oh, I want to believe this so much...maybe they're bringing back stuff like Contests and *lowers voice dramatically* The Battle Frontier.
    DUN DUN DUUUUN!
    But, chances are, it'll be a place where you meet a character and then have no reason to go to again. *sigh*
    #MissingNo

8. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Hmm, I think this is real especially with the new trailer that came out.