1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

New to Lakevalor!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by crazyone-oh-one, Sep 9, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crazyone-oh-one

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hey! I just got here and I want to say I think it's already awesome here! Thank Arceus I was told about this Forum! If you know Astralflame, point him here for me! And Astralflame, THANK YOU!!!!!!! I am so happy now that I have found this forum! You are awesome!

Halcyon Storm likes this.
  2. Pyramid King

Pyramid King Just checking on things

Egg
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.6
    Hello there welcome to Lake Valor! I hope your stay here will be great!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Hi and welcome to LV, hope you'll enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me or one of the other mentors if you have any questions.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Hahaha, AstralFlame is AstralDragon! You'll run into him sometime. c: So hi! I hope you enjoy it here though it seems like you already are! If you have any questions just ask me or any other mentor. :)

5. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Hey, it's great to see you're already enjoyed it here :D I'm glad you like it! If you have any questions about the forum, feel free to send me a message at any time!

6. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    ooooh hello new friend -3- *SEE'S THAT SHE SOUND LIKE A PEDOPHILE* sorry xD My name is Areli you can call me Lone. or just my username Loneliness o3o WELCOME TO LV!

7. Totalheartsboy

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.3
    Hello there ^^ Its great that you like the forum ^^ also there is a lot of users you can talk : )

PS: Because who wouldn't like this forum?

8. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Welcome to LV! So you like it here huh? I like it here too, so why not be friends? Haha. Hope you enjoy it here! See you around the forums!

9. Darkathion

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Welcome to Lake Valour good to have you :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.