1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

New Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Trailer

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Arc1Dragon, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★

As most of us know the Pokémon Company has released a trailer for the new Pokémon games, Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. Here is a list of things significant things and that I noticed throughout the trailer.

• The trailer showcases a new team and an important character, Zionira, who talks about Necrozma's affect on Alola. (On a side note his name sounds a lot like Zinnia's name, the Draconiod from ORAS)

• In the trailer we see the player riding on Necrozma's new forms in Ultra Space as some kind of Ride Pokémon, similar to the new surfing feature.

• We see what appears to be a space station in Ultra Space or maybe even in space. In the center is a strange shape that might be Necrozma.

• We see multiple Ultra Beasts attack, unlike in SM where we only see Buzzwole or Phermosa.

• Throughout the trailer we see Necrozma absorbing a ball of light, which could represent Solgaleo or Lunala.

• At the end when we see the logos instead of a Z Crystal we see what looks like a play button on a TV remote (New type of Z Crystal or Mega Stone?).

• Finally the most important detail. Nebby still isn't in the bag.
    Is there anything else you noticed?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Apparently, the new mysterious team (unconfirmed whether or not they are evil) are saying during a close up of the text "Necrozma can manipulate light... It will take away the light of Alola." Or something to that degree. You can thank someone else for that loose translation.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Definitely getting a more serious vibe from this game based on the music they are playing in the trailer. Aaaaa so much hype!

4. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    That's some hella dramatic music they're playing. I'm getting more and more excited for the new story they have planned.

All this stuff makes me wonder if I should hold off AHHK's writing until I can get a glimpse and implement things from these games in.