1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

New VIP price...

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by Rezna, Apr 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I understand why you changed the VIP price and I hate that you still did it (for those who don't understand, the new Daily Pokepoints), but couldn't it be at around 1000 instead of 2000? Personally, I would rather 800 but that seems rather unrational, so 1000 is a good choice. Then again, it's not my decision. Basically, 10PP a day still would take you around a year without posting, with posting a few months. It makes sense to work for it, but some people don't have the time. This doesn have to happen, but still, my point is that I think it's too high.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    "At around 1000 instead of 200"

Tell me thats a typo.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Rezna likes this.
  3. Rezna

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Yes, it is, sorry lol.

4. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    10PP a day from the log in bonus will make it 200 days if you decide to spend nothing to get the required 2000PP. That is a little under 7 months. If you post and participate in the site events, you can drastically shorten that time.

I think 1000PP is too low of a price for VIP now that there is a steady stream of PP for the people. I get that it is annoying to have to save that much, but I feel like the donator ranks are a show of support for the site and what the staff does for the site.

Ryan and Rezna like this.
  5. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    This is exactly the point though - you're supposed to work for it. If you want to spend less time getting it, you have to donate 10 dollars to the site. We realise this isn't possible for many, so the option is there - but it would be unfair to donators if those who don't donate real money didn't have to "work for it".

Logging in and just collecting the bonus would take you about 7 months, and logging in once per day isn't exactly hard. You also have the option to post (which really, if you want VIP you should be doing) and received trophies to get points.

We rely on real money donations to survive, this is incredibly important to us. We want to make sure our donators feel properly compensated for what they're getting.

6. Rezna

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    True, thank you. Anyways, I asked this before, and they said Trophy points don't translate to PP. was that a new feature added?

7. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Trophy Points have never translated to PP; that was never a thing. Trophy Points are their own separate item - which, at the current time, are purely cosmetic, so don't worry about them too much.

Rezna likes this.
  8. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    What Eclipse said, but additionally you earn POKÉPOINTS for getting Trophies. You'll get a notification about it.

Rezna likes this.
  9. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    That is 5pp/trophy, I guess

10. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    You get 10 PP for getting a trophy.

11. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    We do? I've only ever gotten 5PP from trophies.

Unavngivet.png

12. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    That might be an oversight, I'm gonna look into that. Thanks for bringing it to my attention!

Vigilance and Rezna like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.