1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Next poster creates the pokemon!

Discussion in 'Game Corner' started by Jeydis, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Jeydis

Jeydis Contributor

Mighty Handwing
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽407.4
    So this is a fun exercise that I like to do with my friends over text. Post a picture of a creature (animal, fantasy, etc) or even an object and the poster below you comes up with as detailed of a Pokémon concept as they can then post their own image.

A Kakapo
    [​IMG]
    Name: Kagroka (Ka-Grove or Grow-ka)
    Types: Grass/Ground
    Abilities: Grass pelt / Leaf Guard
    Description: It does not have feathers but leaves and seedpods between them, they burrow in the ground at night and come out when the sun is shining to photosynthesize. The males use their weight and deep voices to pulse the ground and attract females during mating season.

First picture to work with:

Show me a Warthog Pokémon!
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Mar 13, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
    Glitxel and Absolute Zero like this.
  2. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero Possible Hero

Zan'ei
    (Shelmet)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,875.3
    I actually had an idea for a warthog Pokémon a long time ago, though I was snobby and said it was based of a javelina instead. So my idea is as a species that starts off Ground-type for its first form as a cute little tusk-less piglet. As it gets to its final form (maybe with an in-between) it gets to be a much rougher boar, right into razorback territory. It would have mad tusks, yo very much like Ganon's various appearances in some Zelda games, particularly OoT and TP. I want this to have high speed and high physical attack, and maybe low defenses offset by a decent HP stat (which seems consistent with other visually-bulky Pokémon).

Name: Boccary (boar combined with peccary) and Javusk (Javelina or Hoof combined with Tusk (I'm pretty sure the J in javelina makes a H sound)
    Types: Ground and Ground-Dark
    Abilities: Reckless (recoil-inducing moves are 20% stronger)
    Description: Although the juvenile Boccary are docile and friendly to humans, adolescent and adult Javusk are fiercely territorial, and will violently fight off and intruders: Pokémon or otherwise.

[​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Glitxel

Mya
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽154.1
    Ooh~ This game seems really interesting! I'd like to try it as well!
    The fish is a Bubble Eye Goldfish so maybe I can make a little something about those sacs of its? Those sacs are said to be really delicate so I'm thinking it probably has terrible defenses. Its also said to be a slow swimmer so I guess Its speed wouldn't be the best either. Maybe its best stats would be Special Attack and Attack with its worst stats being its Speed, Defense and Special Defense. Its Shiny for could be the Black variation of it.

Name: Aurble (Aurum (Gold) + Bubble)
    Types: Water
    Abilities: Water Bubble (Lowers the power of Fire-type moves done to the Pokémon and prevents the Pokémon from getting a burn.)
    Description: Aurbles are very delicate fish Pokémon that are more priced as pets and in aquariums rather than in battle. The bigger the water bubbles of the fish the stronger and more priced it is.

[​IMG]
    I wonder what you can make out of this...
    EDIT: Its a Tarsier if anyones wondering

#3 Mar 14, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
    Jeydis likes this.
  4. Jeydis

Jeydis Contributor

Mighty Handwing
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽407.4
    Oooh Tarsiers, great choice.

Name: Gazier (Gaze - Tarsier/Vizier)
    Types: Psychic/Dark
    Abilities: Dazzling / Unnerve

Description:
    Dark purple fur with bio luminescent spots that are turned off normally but when startled or attacking the spots light up and the eyes get very bright and flash in various color sequences to mesmerize or startle opponents. Waking up one in the middle of the day is said to leave the person in a trance like state from which Gazier feeds off their dreams.

Next up: Show me your Aardvark Pokémon idea!
    [​IMG]

Glitxel likes this.