1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Nice to meet Everyone~ ^^ (New Person)

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Myrandil, Aug 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Myrandil

Myrandil Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hello all~ :D Nice to meet you!

I am Myrandil, a Pokémon fan who loves to draw, read, write, and play video games.

My favorite Pokémon are usually water types. :3 Favorite legends are Lugia and Kyogre. Favorite non-legend is well... hint: look at my avatar. x3

I'm very friendly and would love to collaborate with some people~ I actually just submitted a fakemon for the tropical event here on the forums. Be sure to check it out!

Hope we can all be friends here. ^^

~Myra

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Welcome in! I'm really glad I recruited you - I hope you'll stick around. Get 5 posts and you can start chatting with us in the shoutbox which would be awesome. :D I hope you have a great day!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hello! I really hope you enjoy what this site has to offer. I really like your taste in Pokémon! I hope we can become friends soon! Have a great time!

4. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Hey, welcome to Lake Valor! Dragonair is really cool, and in my opinion, it looks way better as its evolution :P If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any of the other Mentors!

5. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor. Dragonair, Lugia and Kyogre? :O yep you're awesome xD

Anyway enjoy your time and if you have any questions just ask me or any of the other mentors :)

6. ~Snowy~

~Snowy~ Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Welcome to Lake Valor! I hope you enjoy it here, and I look forward to seeing you around here. :)

7. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Lugia is so cool. 8D But hi! Your Fakemon looks great! I hope you enjoy it here, and if you have any questions or just want to talk feel free to send me or any of the other Mentors a PM! :D

8. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,781.0
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Welcome to LV, hope you'll enjoy your time here.

9. Pyramid King

Pyramid King Just checking on things

Egg
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.6
    Welcome Myrandil to Lake Valor! I hope you will enjoy your stay here!

10. Kizojin

Kizojin Ruin Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    hey we all also very frendly here so enjoy your stay on the site. xD

11. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    A writer, huh? Nicccce. Along with other things of course. But yes, welcome, welcome!

12. Gemini

Gemini "The Explorer"

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.0
    Hi Myrandil, welcome to Lake Valor. I hope you enjoy your time here.

13. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    Oh my Brother Loves Water type Pokémon. xD And you're a bit of a book worm because you like to read. I want to read books ;u; But i can't Finish them. >n< Well Welcome to LV!

14. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    Welcome to the forums, Myrandil! Kyogre and Lugia are pretty awesome, and it's great that you enjoy art as well! If you ever get the chance, you should post some of your drawings in our Gallery section, it's a great way to showcase your art!

If you have any questions about the forum, feel free to ask me, or one of the other admins, mods, or mentors. I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.