1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Nice to meet you

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Mangaluva, Sep 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mangaluva

Mangaluva Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Hi, all. I'm a drama student from Edinburgh and I'm a Nuzlocke ficwriter who's three fics into a longterm series. I've been a fan of Pokémon since my grandparents gave me a copy of Pokémon Yellow and a yellow Gameboy Colour in 1999, bless them. I'm also a fan of the Pokémon Adventures manga, but I haven't watched the anime since Sinnoh. I enjoy playing the games and completing the Pokédex (which I have done in X, short of Diancie) but I don't do much competitive battling, mainly because I can't be bothered with IV and EV training and breeding, and also because my favourite Pokémon is Charizard and the competitive battling scene is riddled with Stealth Rock.

So... hi! Nice to meet you.

Halcyon Storm likes this.
  2. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, if you happen to have any questions, you can always ask them to me or one of the other mentors. :D

You should also post your fanfics here, I'd like to read it :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Airenee

Airenee Psychic

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Salutations too, fellow fanfic writer. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Mangaluva

Mangaluva Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Thanks! Quick question-- I'm wanting to post my fanfics here, but two of them are already up in full on FFnet and AO3. Should I post them in full here, or just post links to them and start posting the fic that I'm currently working on here?

5. Airenee

Airenee Psychic

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    You can post them in the literature library, one chapter at a time (Like I do) I also provide a link to my Fanfic.

6. Butternut

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    You can do either, whichever you feel works for you better. I would say post them here too, but it's all up to you.

Mangaluva likes this.
  7. Mangaluva

Mangaluva Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Cool. Is it okay for me to repeat post to get a bunch of chapters up at once? Does that count as spam? (Sorry about all the questions, but every forum feels differently about this kind of thing and I feel like it's best to ask first XP)

8. Airenee

Airenee Psychic

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    I think you can "Reply" to add more chapters to that post.

9. Butternut

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    I would post 1 part at a time, I'm not sure if the admins would see multiple posts at a time as spam and if you post too much at a time, people might think it's too much and decide not to read it.

Mangaluva likes this.
  10. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Hey, it's great to see you joined here :D I hope you'll enjoy your time here, and if you have any questions, feel free to send me a message!

11. Pokemontrainernick

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Welcome fellow drama student and writer to Lake Valour.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.