1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Nightmares from your own Creations

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by SyWry, Jun 2, 2017.

1. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    This is an interesting topic but one that came to me when I had a nightmare about one of my own villains I made. Have you ever had a nightmare about or staring one of your created characters? If not, have you ever dreamed about your characters? What was it like?

As for my nightmare fuel, I made a villain I just simply call Echo. It used to be human but because it skirted on the edge of nothingness for so long, there isn't much left. It's more just an echo, a force. Whenever anyone enters the time crack, all of their mass is distributed across all of time and space and they die(Long and very complicated story short). The echo can reform these people into un-killable husks that can travel through time and space. My nightmare was when the main character (who is immune to the disintegration) gets chased by unkillable puppets through time and space constantly switching time frames with the husks not moving an inch and the echo right behind them. That's my long nightmare.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    I occasionally dream about my characters. Usually they're just there doing their thing but sometimes they're part of the dream's 'plot' or 'narrative'.
    Funnily enough last night I dreamed about one of my antagonist characters but he just was there briefly just casually discussing various job's he's went on (He's a contract killer) before getting bored and leaving. But I have had nightmares in the past of this same character being sent to kill me hhhhh. Like, dude, How dare you. I created you. Don't.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Mandriel likes this.
  3. Syaoron the Fox

Skittles
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽339.0
    Poké Ball ★Dawn Stone ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I sometimes have dreams about plots I want to write, but those normally happen in that lucid early morning period. I've never had a nightmare, but plenty of my inspiration comes from dreams

4. An Evil Wizard

An Evil Wizard The Ironic Mage

Chef Boyardee
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.7
    Fightinium Z ★★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Beedrillite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I sometimes draw monsters for fun. For a while I had this idea of normal people getting corrupted and becoming heavily distorted. (Most of them are violent too owo)

5. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    I've never gotten nightmares from my works, but there are things that I make that genuinely manage to make me pause. Let's get the show on the road~ This won't be pretty~

One thing is the entirety of my character Wulfric's story is nothing but demons, jerk angels, body horror with absolutely no filter. (It's not edgy, just very dark.) Think Berserk. Example: Wulfy gets his arms torn off during his fiance's tragic... death? Let's go with that. He then replaces his arms with a demonic arm and angelic arm. Problem is, both arms clash with each other and slowly take over his body in his quest for vengeance and he will either split in two or will become a demon with the powers of an angel or vice versa which means he will become basically immune to everything the two factions throw at him, slaughtering his way through the ranks.

Or Madame Red's (Proto Nox but better) entire backstory. Long story short: Time Travel. Bad Future. She kills a lot of people. Anyway, the horrifying part comes from her army that she builds entirely out of super soldiers. Said soldiers basically go Order 66 on her and she begins to slaughter them. While she kills them, they all have dying screams due to mind control. Red just ignores all of it and kills her way through her whole army and eventually wins. Deeming her future ruined, she goes back in time where she slaughters anyone who gets in the way of her good ending. This will hurt a hell of a lot more when you learn her real name~

Physically, Subject Zero is this completely~ Simply, Zero is a test subject for inhuman experimentation in my nine story long saga. He volunteered to be experimented on by his lover as one the saviors of Linlea during its rebellion. Eventually, mad scientists kidnap his lover, turn her into a weapon, then begin to use him to test all their planned experiments. By the time Truth, our protagonist of the day, finds him, he's nothing but skin and bones on life support with some of his flesh missing from his scalp, where numerous bolts are placed along with a metal plate. He lacks any limbs whatsoever with them being replaced by giant, fleshy, metal appendages and his eyes were gouged out many a year ago. Oh, and his mouth is wired shut! The only thing Truth can do for the poor bastard is to remove him from his mecha, effectively killing him~ Yaaaay~
    I'm not a sadist. Okay I'm not entirely a sadist! I just want to make sure that the story's message is understood instead of just saying, "And then they were happy, THE END!!!"

And I feel this was really off topic... I need to learn to shuddap. I'll just put it in a spoiler. Anyway, I have had nice dreams about my characters. They were mostly just me imagining scenarios and what not.

6. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    That is not the worst road I've seen. Honestly I wish would say that, that is the worst I've seen but...I've read Fallout: Equestria and Fallout: Equestria Project Horizons. What you speak of is rather similar to the...issues that come about in these stories.

This is rather off topic though.

7. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I actually did and it was not fun. Like why are you being mean to me brain?