1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Nintendo Crossover

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by RainbowDashie, Jul 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RainbowDashie

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Chapter 1: Dimensions Collide

In Green Hill Zone, it seemed like absolutely NOTHING could go wrong! Dr. Eggman hasn't disturbed Sonic the hedgehog's home world for awhile. But in other worlds, things weren't going well.

Megaman, Zero, Bass and Iris watched the destruction of their world. "This, dark force..." said Zero. "What is it?" This powerful energy was swallowing Megaman's land like it was nothing. Many other worlds have already had to face this terrible fate, with their heroes narrowly escaping. "Whatever this thing is," said Bass. "we need to get out of here!" "But how?" asked Iris. Bass pointed at the dark void. "You mean we have to go though THERE?!!" she gasped. "Its our only option," said Megaman.

In Green Hill Zone, Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles were having fun running around the place. Shadow and Rouge were watching on a nearby cliff. However, nobody noticed. Shadow looked east of them and saw an odd change of weather. "You take concern at every little thing, don't you?" Rouge taunted. "I know trouble when I see it," he shot back. The clouds that approached them were dark as smoke. As it got closer, it released a dark void into the area under it, setting off a huge explosion. It slowly moved toward Green Hill Zone. Tails heard the explosion. "Look!" Sonic and Knuckles immediately stopped to look. "Whats that?!!" cried Sonic. "Hm, I guess you were right, Sha-" Rouge began. She saw that he wasn't there. Shadow made off like a Bullet Bill (lol) toward the explosion. Sonic saw the black blur speed by a few yards away from him. "Shadow?" Team Sonic made way to the explosion. Rouge flew toward Shadow, following him.

Team Sonic soon made it to the void. But Shadow and Rouge were there already. Shadow turned to Sonic. "Hmph, took you long enough."

This is one of my older stories that I originally did on devaintART. I decided to bring it here. Sorry for the cheesy writing. Tell me what you think and if you want me to post more. :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Minedreigon

Minedreigon Mastermind

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    This is an interesting concept. I'd love for you to write more and possibly include even more Nintendo franchises, such as Pokémon, Zelda, or even the Mother series. I liked it!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. RainbowDashie

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Chapter 2- Sonic Meets Megaman

"What's with this void?" Sonic asked. "Whatever it is, there seems to be an odd energy beyond it," said Tails, looking at a machine he made. "You mean we have to go in it?" said Rouge. "That seems to be the case," Knuckles responded. Sonic turned to Shadow. "Alright Shadow. Looks like we'll have to work together." Shadow nodded in response. The group jumped into the void.

Megaman, Zero, Bass and Iris made it to the void in their world. They saw a bunch of strange black monsters flying out of it. "What's with this?" Zero asked. "Whatever they are, their energy isn't anything of this world" said Bass, looking at his energy sensor (which is much like the machine Tails made). Iris saw Sonic, Knuckles, Tails, Rouge and Shadow come out of the void. "Who are they?" Bass noticed that Shadow's energy matched the black creatures energy perfectly. "That black hedgehog," said Bass. "His aura matches these monsters aura!" "I'm going after him!" Zero cried.

Sonic's group took a look around. "Weird," said Shadow. "We got transported here, instead of getting sucked in." Zero came up from behind and intended to hit Shadow with his Z-Saber, but Shadow got out of the way pretty quick. Zero's attack must've made a lot of noise, because the black monsters targeted Shadow and lunged for him. Black Arms! he thought. He dodged out of the way of their attack, pulled out a green gem, which he slammed into the ground, creating a powerful shock wave that sent the Black Arms flying.

Those monsters targeted him, Zero thought. But, why? "Those monsters are called Black Arms," said Shadow, interrupting Zero's train of thought. "Hold it, Shadow," said Rouge. "I thought you killed Black Doom! Didn't you end these things?" "That's what I thought. But it looks like they're back now." Megaman, Bass and Iris arrived soon after. "Well sorry about that," said Zero. "I thought you guys were the enemy." "It's cool," said Sonic. "I'm Sonic! Sonic the hedgehog!" "Names Megaman," said Megaman.

4. RainbowDashie

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Chapter 3: Tabuu Dr. Wily

"So, with that's settled," Sonic continued. "What's going on here?" "This void has been swallowing up our world," said Zero. "These creatures have been attacking it as well. Also, Dr. Light is no where to be found, and Dr. Wily has.....changed somehow." "How is that?"'asked Rouge. "Dr. Wily," said Iris. "Seems to have fused with the powers of a mysterious creature known as Tabuu, along with these 'Black Arms'. His appearance changed slightly as well." "If this Dr. Wily guy is causing trouble, we better stop him!" said Knuckles. Then an explosion went off nearby. "It came from Dr. Light's lab!" cried Bass.

The heroes reached the lab and saw Dr. Wily. Instead of his traditional color scheme, he was coal black and he was radiating a blue aura. Whatever was up with Dr. Wily, he saw the group as the enemy. He started firing lasers of all colors at them, with the group barley dodging out of the way. Megaman fired his X-Buster, Zero tried to damage him with his Z-Saber, but it has barley doing anything. Shadow used his Chaos Shock Wave technique, which caused much more damage. Sonic used his homing attack on the weak points on Dr. Wiley's machine that he was in. Knuckles did the same. After a little while, Tabuu Dr. Wily and his machine started to explode. An odd red bracelet flew out and latched to Shadow's arm.

The other whited out and went unconscious from the explosion. Shadow was the only one who could with stand it. He took a look at the odd bracelet. It had red eye on the center. "That looks like-" Before he could finish, he received an electric shock from the bracelet, and the area around him went white and started spinning before he finally passed out unconscious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.