1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Nintendo Nintendo Direct Mini (March 2020)

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Wizard, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,434.8

Early today, Nintendo dropped a Mini Direct, approximately 25 minutes in length, without a warning at all. While the Direct did not announce a whole lot of new stuff for first-party Nintendo, there was a lot of good information, particularly about Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition. In a little over two months, Switch owners will get to play one of the greatest games ever made. Not only does the game look beautiful, it sounds gorgeous too. We are getting a new epilogue story as well featuring Shulk and Melia. I mean, just look at how beautiful the characters and environments look. LOOK AT IT.

I suppose there were other announcements too, you can talk about those if you want.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,313.6
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    There's a new rhythm mode for RFA! That was unexpected, but I can see it working.
    And the new fighter coming from ARMS? Unexpected! I though they always added "protagonist" first, but I'm calling that it won't be Spring Man. Unless they do something where the fighter's just the ENTIRE roster working together. That would be insane, but Sakurai has pulled off insane things and we love him for it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,983.4
    Not a whole lot of interest for me. I suppose I'll probably end up getting Xenoblade eventually, and Bravely Default II looks interesting. Other than that, there wasn't much that I particularly cared about.