1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Nintendo DS

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by ShinyHunter, Mar 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShadowBrute

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    (I said this on one of my topic) I own the first DS I got around 2005 and it still in great condition! :) I might grab the 2DS cause some of the games look good, but then I will abandon my old DS :(

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Rayquaza384

Rayquaza384 Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Yeah I have an old ice blue DS Lite.

3. Splasher

Splasher Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Same here. I still use it, if only on occasion.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Agent Shade

Agent Shade Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    I have a DS Lite, but I only use it now that I have a 3DS XL for trading or transferring Pokémon from older games to my newer ones.

5. Pyramid King

Pyramid King Just checking on things

Egg
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.6
    I haven't used my DS Lite and my Dsi Since May 24th 2013. My Ds and Dsi are covered in dust.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.