1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Nintendo Switch Game Library

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Wizard, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,446.0
    Sheep recently made a topic about the Nintendo switch, which leads me to make this topic about its games. I ordered my switch yesterday and will be picking it up today. As such, I don't have any games, and wont until smash bros ultimate comes out (which is pre downloaded on my console).

What are the best games for the Nintendo Switch? Which upcoming games are you looking forward to most? Is $60 a game fair pricing?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Saraceaser

Elfea
    (Honedge)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽48.0
    Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is definitely an AMAZING game for the switch. I absolutely love the first one, and the second is just as good, maybe even better in some aspects! If you're a fan of RPGs of the Final Fantasy-like style (JRPGs I think they're called...?) I highly recommend it. ;)

(Of course, there's Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee and Tekken Tournament, but that goes without saying.)

3. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    I'm Switch-less still, however I have a nice wish-list of games.
    Breath of the Wild- I love sandbox and puzzle games, and also love LoZ (I suck at the usual style of gameplay, sadly).
    Super Mario Odyssey- (oh man that title is hard to spell, 'Odyssey' doesn't even look like a word to me now) I enjoy classic style platformers, and Mario is always a fun time for me. I probably wouldn't go for 999 moons though, oh dear Arceus..
    Kirby Star Allies- Kirby, like Mario, is always a fun time. The lore, the characters... I love them all. Playing as Marx will be GREAT! c:<
    My Hero One's Justice- ..A game based on my current favorite anime/manga (besides Jojo)?? Sign me the heck up!!
    Crash N. Sane Trilogy- Crash, although not to the same amount as Spyro, was a game I loved as a kid with just a Playstation slim. My original is messed up, so a remastered version with some added in fixes (such as actual saving and not passwords!) would be grand.
    Pokémon: Lets Go Eevee!- Pokémon. Nuff said.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    RAside from the big titles like BotW, I’m really enjoying Deemo and Stardew Valley. Both games are well worth the money and have a ton to do in them.

The currently unnamed Ace Attorney game in the works in the game I’m looking forward to the most. Sure we’ll be stuck playing as Phoenix again, but think of all the exciting new characters and cases!