1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Let's Go Nintendo Switch Pikachu & Eevee Edition

Discussion in 'Switch Pokémon Games' started by Achromatic, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Laserdragon14 likes this.
  2. Poffin

Poffin King of Destruction

Alolan Meowth
    (Alolan Meowth)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,384.2
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I wish I could have this but I ain't buying another Switch for it. It will be good for those who don't have one yet though and are waiting for this game.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I don't have a Switch yet, so I'll probably be getting this.

4. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,997.3
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    It looks better than I expected but is not something I would get since I prefer grey-scale colors for my consoles, I also just bought a Switch so I ain't buying anything else that big for a long time.

5. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    I don't like Pikachu anyway so me already having a Switch is no problem.

6. Cadbureon

Anima
    (Litwick)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8.5
    It looks cute. Would certainly get this if I am able to get a Switch.

7. Borie Broer

Melody
    (Meloetta Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽368.8
    I think it looks really nice, but it's too bad it's being bundled with a digital copy of the game and the pokéball controller, I don't want either of those.
    That's going to bump up the price to at least 400 euros.
    They haven't bundled the pokémon games together with the 3/DS games here in Europe, so this is a really lame move to me.

8. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I don't have a Switch yet, so this may be something I would consider getting. I wouldn't even think about it if the yellow and brown didn't look as good as they do.

9. Astinus

Astinus Bug Catcher

Nidoran♂
    (Nidoran♂)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽48.4
    Ultra Ball ★★
    I was just thinking about getting a Switch, but had originally decided against it since I just got a PS4 that's still sitting in the box. But I'm going to be picking this up, since I do intend on getting a Switch at some point. The extras and Pikachu's face being plastered on it are pluses.

10. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Definitely tempted, since I don't have a Switch yet. Adorable little thing and I'm squealing inside.... Might end up getting this version with LGPE packaged in. <3