1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Staff Post Nominate Members for MOTM (January MOTM)

Discussion in 'Valor Archive' started by Ryan, Jan 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,251.3
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Don't listen to her. Clearly, @Fchicken77 is a much better user. She's been very helpful around the site, active on site, actually uses Discord, and although she joined later than I did, she's given me plenty of tips and tricks with the Catcher, and joined the Anti-Regirock Crusade.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Vigilance, Gwoomy and Chicken like this.
  2. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Going to nominate @RIPlins for his active and positive presence around the site. They're not only an active poster but they're also really helpful to new members and also a fun member to interact with on our Discord!

With that, nominations for November's Member of the Month are officially closed. Sit tight as we wait to see who will be LV's MOTM!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Riddles likes this.
  3. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Nominations for December's Member of the Month are now open.

4. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I would like to nominate @Strytho and @Arod since they are both very active and friendly.

Baratheon likes this.
  5. Moonstruck-Mist

HoverBoots
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 35
    PokéPoints:
    ₽544.9
    I nominate @Geroniny~ for being a great and helpful person overall. Though I may not know them very well, they're quite the nice person, even after having only known them for a few minutes.

Baratheon likes this.
  6. Baratheon

Baratheon Ours is the Fury

Slash
    (Zekrom Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽378.4
    Soothe Bell ★Darkinum Z ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I nominate @Arod !

He’s a kind, genuine and hilariously funny member of our community that I was honestly surprised to see hadn’t been MOTM yet. I’ve persoanlly seen him not help only me but others as well, in addition to being supportive of other people on LV in the Discord and on site in a varying myriad of ways both physically (?) and verbally. December’s MOTM has a strong candidate for winning in Arod, and we have a wonderful guy in our community as well. :) Without him, our meme game would be pathetically weak, and our faces would have a significant less amount of smiles on them!

Vaquero likes this.
  7. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    I would like to nominate @Achromatic and @Barandofl. Achro has been a long standing member and, as both a staff member and a regular one he has had a large influence on this site. Achro is also a very awesome person and has done so much for others without asking for anything for it. Baran is a cool guy and is great to hang out with. From his jokes to his kindness I really think he is a great member and should be recognized for it.

Barandofl and Baratheon like this.
  8. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,372.4
    I'd like to nominate a couple of people

@Baratheon has been awesome this month! Whether it be posting in Discord or around the forum, she has been an amazing positive presence around LV

@flareon71 continues to be a great person, and a wonderful member. Not only is he active, he's a great guy all around

And then Vig because Y not

flareon71 and Barandofl like this.
  9. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Okay, I’m gonna nominate my boy @TripleAAABattery

You’re very fun to play smash with my guy. Win or lose, battling you exhilarating and I can’t wait for the battles to be elevated in Ultimate

Once again I’ll vote @ShadowJCreed because he took pity in a filthy casual like me for his RP. And I still have fun playing the same Rambo Totodile

And finally, I’ll vote @ChocoChicken

Choco is fun to be with and is one of my friends here on LV. We traded horrid stories together (mines still worse!) and I think Choco is pretty funny. Also, I hope you’re keeping away from those darn regirock

ChocoChicken likes this.
  10. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,251.3
    I nominate
    @Fchicken77 An amazing user who's around a lot on the RP Institute. She makes amazing (Logan Paul) jokes, and she's just a lot of fun to be around!
    and
    @Achromatic I mean, he (kinda) runs Lake Valor. That in itself is amazing. (Somehow, he hasn't been nominated before...) He's also a brilliant jokester. Without him, this site wouldn't even exist!
    (I didn't see any rule against nominating staff members. Apologies if there is one.)
    EDIT: Looks like there is one, but I can still nominate him, so he has been nominated.

#510 Nov 27, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
    Momo Kiseki and Chicken like this.
  11. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,628.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    There is literally one though xD
    On, like, the first post.
    Although I guess since he's not staff anymore, it could count?

12. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I am not a staff member just saying, and I do not plan on returning any time soon. I am off the team, and have no involvement with anything they do! I'm just enjoying LV like the rest of you now. Very sweet of you to nominate me.

ChocoChicken and Gwoomy like this.
  13. Momo Kiseki

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 30
    PokéPoints:
    ₽847.5
    Big Nugget ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Okay, I might be bias....but...
    @Cherry3Fairy
    She's always been super nice and made me feel really comfortable and welcome here on Lake Valor. She's always give me a lot encouragement and I really feel she deserves it.
    Also she is always being really friendly to new users. I think I've seen on almost every introduction I've seen. She's on almost everyday. I just think she really deserves it! I already said that...but...It's true!:P:D

Cherry3Fairy likes this.
  14. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    I Simply Can't Believe That I Will Get Nominate.

But For Me, I Refer Give My Vote To @ChocoChicken As Everyone Said- He Have The Passion To Share his Hobby Like Take Part In Writing. In Fact, I Learn About ChocoChicken Only During The Oktofest And Even He Also Votes Some Of The Chapters On The Book That I Make Wattpad Which Is A Unexpected Surprise That I Learns That He Have A Wattpad Account! I Believe That He Will Be The One For December.

15. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    @Achromatic for his amazing dedication to LV and fun-loving personality. He makes this site a whole lot brighter!

@BraviaryScout for being a wonderful friend and fellow author. His fic won Best Fiction, and he’s always willing to exchange writing ideas.

16. Wizard

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,372.4
    Nominations are closed for this month! Stay tuned!

17. Wizard

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,372.4
    Nominations are open for January 2019! Please review the rules before posting! I will post them right here so you have no excuse to not know them:
    1. You may not bribe or purchase someone's nomination.
    2. You may have a maximum of three candidates for MOTM.
    3. For each candidate, you must supply your reason for your nomination. It must be at least two sentences. Please do not use the reason "they are nice" or something along those lines, please make it a solid reason.
    4. You may not nominate someone who has already been nominated, they will end up on the poll either way.
    5. You may not nominate yourself.
    6. You may not nominate members who have not been active this month.
    7. You cannot nominate staff or those who have already been MOTM.
    Nominations will be kept open until the 27th of this month!

And I will open by nominating @Wings. She has been an incredible member of our forums. Not only is she super kind to everybody, but she is an active poster and a great mentor to those around her. A great member who deserves it.

Gwoomy likes this.
  18. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,628.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    I don't nominate often, but this time I'd like to mention @Moonstruck-Mist.
    I feel like he has been more active lately and I really feel like he's doing his best to help or even just comment when he can. <3

Moonstruck-Mist likes this.
  19. Moonstruck-Mist

HoverBoots
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 35
    PokéPoints:
    ₽544.9
    I'd nominate Gwoomy… if they hadn't already been MOTM. But, well, it's against the rules for me to. Though I'm probably still mentioning this because they're still a great person who's been really helpful... Plus, they made me red-face with their nice words. That's not something that happens often

So, with that out of the way, onto the nominations!

@Sheinxy is my first nomination for this month. They've been trying really hard to do what they can, and I applaud them for never giving up. Determination is one of the strongest factors in getting me to like you, as well as with them being an overall nice and funny person.
    Second, I choose to push forward @Momo Kisaragi who has been really trying, from what I have seen. They're really good at what they do, and I think that's a nice reason for pushing onward. As well as the fact that they don't judge others (from what I can see).

I'd choose a third, but I have much research to do. I don't understand people all that much yet, and so I want to get to know them better before putting up some reason that might not be true.

Gwoomy and Sheinxy like this.
  20. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,251.3
    I would like to nominate:
    @Arod . He's encouraging, caring, and really funny. He's very supportive of LV, and he's been very active. He's a great member of the community!
    @Achromatic He started LV, after all, and he's one of the best members here. Despite stepping down from the staff, it's impossible to forget what he has done for the site.
    @Fchicken77 Like Arod, she's a jokester, and also rather active despite schoolwork and other things keeping her back. She helps out on the RP Institute as well!

Gwoomy and Chicken like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.