1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Staff Post Nominate Members for MOTM (January MOTM)

Discussion in 'Valor Archive' started by Ryan, Jan 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    I nominate @ChocoChicken, as she's friendly, kind, caring, humorous, and encouraging. She's willing to listen to my garbage jokes about Jake Paul, Logan Paul any of the pools I don't care. Also a great IRL friend.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    ChocoChicken likes this.
  2. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,111.9
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Oh darn, it’s hard to pick just a few, everyone here is great!
    I’d like to nominate @ChocoChicken and @Moonstruck-Mist because I see you too around a lot (choco in general, mist in the game room) and you two are great! (Also Choco likes ducks and so do I.)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Moonstruck-Mist and ChocoChicken like this.
  3. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    I Nominate the Grinch! But in all seriousness, I would like to nominate @Achromatic . He is an outstanding member and I think that it would be fitting for him to get some well deserved recognition.

Vaquero and ChocoChicken like this.
  4. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,370.4
    Nominations are closed for this month! Thanks to all who nominated. The results will be announced on January 1st, 2019. Stay tuned!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.