1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Staff Post Nominate Members for MOTM (January MOTM)

Discussion in 'Valor Archive' started by Ryan, Jan 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Banshee

Banshee Pokémon Professor

Gregg the Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽62.1
    I have to give my vote for MOTM to Fleck. He's been pretty active and helpful. He's not only an active poster but a fun person to chat with. Plus he's more than willing to assist you if you have questions to ask. so yep! My vote to him :D

2. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Feel free to nominate again!

I vote EmeraldGlee for MOTM - been a great new member, has shown a lot of potential. They keep their shop very busy and they are always welcoming and kind to people!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Well now I think I'll have to go with Sachi-Shimazu this time round, they've stuck out to me since I came back and from the looks of things have brought some new folks here with them.

4. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    I'm gonna nominate Madaraki :) He's a great RP-er and friend. He's really patient when I ask questions about his RPs, and he's been here for a few months :) He's friendly with all!

I'd also like to nominate Pokechu! He's a cool guy who is pretty active on the forums and is really friendly. He's also entered a lot of contests and welcomes new members :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    August nominations are now up! Feel free to vote.

6. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    I'm going to nominate Shadow Blaze. They've been a member since May, and have made a lot of posts. When I scroll through Lake Valor, she is usually the most recent person to post in a topic. They've even brought in a few members to Lake Valor!

I'd also like to nominate Pokechu. They've been on the forums for months now, and are pretty active. He's pretty active, and helpful when it comes to trading Pokémon, or items on Animal Crossing!

7. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Cobalt. Has been very active since joining and has become a a real contributing member of the community. Is one of the top posters among members despite being here for a short time.

8. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    I'd like to nominate Madaraki. He's been active on Lake Valor for a while, and makes healthy contributions to discussions. In addition to this, he's also very kind and respectful of other members.

9. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Feel free to nominate members for next month here!

DarkLightKnight likes this.
  10. Cobalt

Cobalt I'M A HURRICANE

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.6
    I'd like to nominate DarkLightKnight. She's a great friend, she's pretty active, and she's very welcoming to new members. My pick is DarkLightKnight.

11. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    I'd like to nominate Joy and Pokechu. Both very active members on our community and have contributed in a positive way towards the site.

Cobalt likes this.
  12. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Joy came to mind right away, but in the interest of not nominating someone more than once, I'll say Mr. Bubbles. He's been active since he joined and helps out, recruited plenty when he was on the RC and stepped down when he knew he had to for his own reasons. If we happen to get a ROTM, which isn't that necessary at the moment but might become necessary come September, Joy is the clear choice for that in my opinion.

13. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    It's time to nominate for next month's MOTM.

For this month I nominate Shadow Blaze. She's one of the most active members here on LV and she always contributes something to whichever thread she replies to. Solid member all around.

14. Cobalt

Cobalt I'M A HURRICANE

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.6
    I would've said Shadow Blaze, but so we don't repeat, my MOTM nomination goes to DarkLightKnight. She's a good RPer, fun to talk to, welcoming to new members, and contributes to the threads she posts in. She's very active, as well, at 450 posts.

15. Slugkid

Slugkid Slacker Extraordinaire

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    id like to nominate santix because hes such a dreamboat and his stare melts my heart

16. William

William Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    DarkLightKnight, just like talking to her :D

17. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Let's try not to have repeat nominations, once someone is nominated they are entered into a staff poll to vote on, someone being nominated more than once does not effect their chances.

18. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    I'd like to nominate Cobalt. Nice guy, did a ton of advertising back in his day and still helps the community in any way he can.

19. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Nominating is now open!

20. Cobalt

Cobalt I'M A HURRICANE

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.6
    I'd like to give mine, to SoulEater. She hasn't been around very long, but she's made a name for herself, she's fun to talk to and she's rather active. She's a good RPer, too, even though it's her first time. She's my MOTM vote this month.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.