1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Staff Post Nominate Members for MOTM (January MOTM)

Discussion in 'Valor Archive' started by Ryan, Jan 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    My nominations go out to:

Nyanja - A lovely person and a donator of Lake Valor. She is a recent mentor too, so we're really happy to have her. She has contributed a lot of time to LV and is incredibly active as well.

Yukino - Again, a brilliant donator and a great person who has spent an amazing amount of time on LV. Like Nyanja, they have only been here for a month but have already made a pretty big impact and is one of the common faces around LV.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Nominations are back open!

Karatekid770 - He's been patient and I think this guy deserves it so much. He really is a great member who has been loyal to LV for so many months and has done so much good as a mentor. We owe him a lot!

Will post more later.

3. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    I want to nominate Fantasma. Just look at him, he is an active user, always talk in the shout box and he is a very friendly person.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Noctis likes this.
  4. AdvancedRoronoaZoro

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I would like to nominate @[member="Darkest Ninja"] as MOTM. He is very helpful to other people. Very lively. He's also very appropriate in the chat box. I think he should be nominated.

Fantasma likes this.
  5. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Back open! Get nominating folks.

My votes go to...

@[member="Lucy"] - Been a great presence around the community and suggested a lot of ways to help us improve the community and make people feel more of a part of the site, thanks to her suggestions we have those incredibly fun Chat threads, like the Union Room, Lunch table and more!

@[member="Dragon"] - This guy is just plain awesome. He was inactive, but for no reason than being nice, he came back to LV and made the Video games section, a dying place incredibly active. That place is full of discussion now and it's just awesome to think how far a little effort can go. He's also very active on the showdown server, too. Did I mention his posts are really good, too?

@[member="OfficialRedG"] - Red has completely transformed the blog area and made it incredibly active. Before we got about 10 blogs per month if we were lucky, but now thanks to all of his reviews it has become so active! He is also an incredibly nice guy.

There were too many good choices, but I don't wanna list too many. Hope this is good.

Noctis likes this.
  6. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    I nominate @[member="YouHoney"]. The guy's been with me ever since I joined LV, and has been really supportive! No matter where it is, YouHoneys comments always make me smile. He's a great guy, and a lot of fun to do stuff with.

Fantasma and Noctis like this.
  7. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    I have two nominations that I've been wanting to nominate for a while now.

@[member="Darkest Ninja"] From what I've seen he has been doing an amazing job as a competitive mentor, very active and a fun person to hang out with. He has helped a lot of people when it came tom competitive battling and I think he would be a perfect choice for MOTM.

@[member="Gengar's Grin"] very active and I'm honestly surprised he hasn't been nominated for MOTM, Gengar's Grin has helped out a lot when it comes to being a mentor on the forum, always posting in the introduction threads and making members feel welcomed. He is that one member that will make you laugh and put a smile on your face. I feel it's about time Gengar becomes the next MOTM.

8. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Back open, please get nominating for February's MOTM!

9. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I'm going to nominate [member='★OfficialRedG★']
    He's been so helpful and engaging on the forums, and has really made the blogs section completely active. He's really dedicated to what he does.

shinygiratinaz and Almandine-G like this.
  10. Steamlined

Steamlined Jack of all trades

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    I'd like to nominate the following members for MOTM:

@[member="YouHoney"] - He's always made me smile. I've seen him on pretty much all the time on the Showdown server (And I still haven't beaten him in a battle! :P ), he's very well known and just great to be around! He's definitely a good choice for MOTM! :D

@[member="DracoFeathers"] - She's one of the people who helped me out in the life advice thread, so for that I have to thank her. Other than that, she's kind, active, and a Joy to talk to, so she'd be a great choice for being the MOTM! :D

Well, that's all I have to add, other than to say Best of luck for all the participants! :)

11. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    I nominate everybody!
    But seriously, here are some of my nominations:
    @[member="Prosecutor"] This guy has been amazing here. He's helped out a lot with my reviews, and has been a pleasure to be with. He's incredibly active, and always a real nice guy to turn to when you need to!

@[member="LunarRabbitPikachu"] This guy! He may only be new to mentoring, but already he's left a big impression! He's an awesome member who's doing a job well done! I love reading his comments, because no matter my mood, they always put a smile on my face!

12. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    I nominate these following people:

@[member="★OfficialRedG★"] - This guy knows how to explain a Pokémon and all of its qualities. Not only that, the he always welcomes new members makes me smile. x3

(whoops sorry about that Ben ^^; )

Almandine-G likes this.
  13. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    A lot of the good ones were taken, but I still have my secret weapon!

@[member="WainGuy"] - She has been extremely active recently and is a really easy person to talk to. Her roleplay is going really well and she does great graphics and she even did a graphics giveaway. There are a lot of great choices for MOTM, but she is my choice. (Did I mention that she is really active in the Games room?)

Hey other people, just a quick note. You can't nominate staff members or people who have already been nominated for this month. I'm just saying this so you can fix it before the staff notifies you. Thanks :). (I hope this isn't backseat moderating)

Smooshie likes this.
  14. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    @[member="AquawindLugia"] for being friendly as well as easy and interesting to talk to. Besides being a generally wonderful person, they're an excellent artist that also makes plenty of topics and posts worth looking at and replying to. They're well liked and I feel they are entirely deserving of MOTM. uvu

15. brsajo

brsajo Idioddish

Sproot
    (Oddish)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,218.2
    I'd like to vote for @[member=Ricken] because he is very friendly and has made sure that new members feel comfortable and welcome. He's also put a damn good effort into recruiting new members, which I'd say is really respectable.

16. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Hey, sorry to be a party poop but as I've said a few times before, staff cannot be nominated for MOTM. I've added it to the official rules now.

17. sohrob101

sohrob101 Destiny Draw!

PokéPoints:
    ₽80.7
    i would like to nominate and vote for @[member="Xarn"] for MOTM, great member on LV, and has helped me in making my competitive teams.

Fantasma and LunarRabbitPikachu like this.
  18. Martsian

Martsian Gym leader

PokéPoints:
    ₽72.8
    definetely xarn! he is one of the most active and helpful on the site!

19. Hylian

Hylian Hero of Hyrule

Captain Falcon
    (Torchic)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽71.0
    I'll vote for @[member="Xarn"] as well! I think he really deserves it the most, in fact I don't know how he's gone this long without having been a member of the month.

20. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Please read the rules. It clearly says not to nominate some one who has already been nominated to avoid spam. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.