1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Staff Post Nominate Members for MOTM (January MOTM)

Discussion in 'Valor Archive' started by Ryan, Jan 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Woah. So many nominations this month! You guys are amazing. Nominations are now closed and we'll vote/announce the winner soon!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Seprix and JadeFox like this.
  2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    The month is coming to an end and it is time for MotM again! Nominations are now open for April!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I nominate @[member="Seprix"] and @[member="Hanzo"], for reasons given in prior months.

To save time, I'll C/P in the reasons from my older posts:

Pokémist and Seprix like this.
  4. Seprix

Seprix Patron Sint

PokéPoints:
    ₽115.8
    I nominate @[member="AeroHail"], because she is the coolest son of a gun pretty much ever. I mean, she's already shitposting LV fan art. She's a winner in my book.

AeroHail likes this.
  5. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    I nominate my good friend AeroHail, really good drawer and fun to talk to, I also nominate my other friend Viglance because he did my signatures for me and is a really cool dude to talk to and, also sticks up to friendship xD

AeroHail likes this.
  6. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    You cannot nominate a person (AeroHail) that has already been nominated. Please pick another member that deserves it just as much as the person you tried to nominate, if you like.

7. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    May nominate POKE for helping me understand how much of the site and adoptable side of the site works despite not being on the site that long their self. They also helped me understand discord a little better and now I'm discording away like no one's business! Hahah!

May I also nominate Aubaran? They're more active on discord than they are on the actual forum but their amazing Pokémon designs and top banter has made discord a fun and hilarious place. Did I mention their designs because WOW?!

8. TheBlazingInfernape

TheBlazingInfernape Gone, probably forgotten

Wildfire
    (Monferno)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.7
    I'll go with my good buddy @[member="Grand Rizer"]. He's an amazing friend in real life and is really friendly in the forums.

9. MetaKnightmareUltra

PokéPoints:
    ₽147.6
    wow no one voted for me. i must be sooo influential. :(

10. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I'm sorry this upsets you but your post just reads like a guilt trip to get folks to nominate you. If you wish for fellow users to nominate you for Member of the Month then contribute to the community, be helpful and kind to your fellow users.

Gwoomy and kindred like this.
  11. MetaKnightmareUltra

PokéPoints:
    ₽147.6
    but i can't post art and i don't know how to contribute!

12. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    You don't have to be good at art or post it to be nominated. To contribute you just need to post topics and replies around the forums. You can also use discord to chat with others and make some friends.

13. MetaKnightmareUltra

PokéPoints:
    ₽147.6
    i already do that and no one seems to care

14. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    I've actually seen tons of people respond to you, chat with you and reply to your status updates so I'm not sure what you're talking about. But Arc is right, if you want to contribute just be active and have fun.

kindred and Arc1Dragon like this.
  15. MetaKnightmareUltra

PokéPoints:
    ₽147.6
    ok, ill try. maybe it's just because i like all the attention. i think it's getting to me :(

16. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    To be fair, there's nothing that says you can't be nominated again in future months. Any person can only be MOTM once, but as long as you've not been MOTM yet, a nomination in any month present or future is still fair game.

Be patient. MOTM is the same regardless if you get it now or a year from now.

kindred likes this.
  17. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    You don't have to be an artist, I'm not at all!
    Just join in on our convos or make your own threads for discussion. We tell you this a lot. Just because we aren't giving all our attention all the time doesn't mean we don't like you!

kindred likes this.
  18. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    It's okay. Sometimes things take awhile. Sometimes all you really need to do is be friendly and supportive. Just be yourself and have fun. I know it seems like something big but I think that being awesome is more important than a reward. I think you're awe some no matter what. Tell ya what, guys I don't want anyone to nominate me for motm this month. If anyone does, take me out of the running. I instead want to take the month to be your friend meta. We can be friends after that if you want too. To me, that is more important than being motm ever will be. It's not about the award, it's about the people and the memories we make with them.

So what do you say meta?

kindred likes this.
  19. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Nominations are now closed! :) We'll announce our next MOTM soon.

20. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    As we get closer to summer, April is only a week away from being over! May MotM nominations are now open!

Sugar and JadeFox like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.