1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Staff Post Nominate Members for MOTM (January MOTM)

Discussion in 'Valor Archive' started by Ryan, Jan 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    The same case as with Getus, I am sure she appreciates the nomination, but she has been MotM already and is currently a Lake Valor staff member, so she cannot be nominated again.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Vigilance and Morgaine like this.
  3. Hoodster225

Yung flexer
    (Machop)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽119.5
    Sorry I didn't know that she was a MOTM already! My bad!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Nominations for January's MOTM are now closed! Sit tight as we will announce the results at the start of the new month year month.

5. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Arise, Valourians, and cast your nominations for February's Member of the Month!

Remember:

• You can't nominate someone who's been MOTM before. Here's the list if you need that.
    • Don't nominate someone who's already been nominated this month. Counting twice means nothing.
    • Staff can't be nominated. You also can't nominate yourself.

If you need the full list of rules, check the very first post in this thread.

Have fun!

6. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    My first nomination goes to @moonlight

Angie is a class member of LV and is what I'm always talking about: our future. Her activity is refreshing and she is a fun person to engage in discussion with.

Gwoomy and Pokémist like this.
  7. Iopdev

Iopdev Dragonair Enthusiast

Ceto
    (Dragonair)
    Level 46
    PokéPoints:
    ₽143.5
    Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    I Nominate Jason-Tyson-Monroe!

8. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,471.2
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    I would like to nominate @Pokémist

I may not have known her for a long time, but I do know that she Is a very kindhearted person and I think that she deserves at least a nomination.

Pokémist likes this.
  9. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    I'd like to nominate @nduns . He is a kind and active person on LV, till I know. I like his RP replies too.

10. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    I'm hoping this person's username hasn't been switched and they're already up there but I'd like to nominate ophiespurr for MOTM becausethey'e been very active on the games side of the site and seem to be very friendly

11. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    My nomination goes to @dangokura always a fun and upbeat person to talk with and she’s an absolute sweetheart. Well deserved in my opinion.

12. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Nominations are now closed! Now sit tight and relax as the February MOTM is chosen.

13. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Hello again. Ready to throw in names to see who will be March's Member of the Month?

Remember:

• You can't nominate someone who's been MOTM before. Here's the list if you need that.
    • Don't nominate someone who's already been nominated this month. Counting twice means nothing.
    • Staff can't be nominated. You also can't nominate yourself.

If you need the full list of rules, check the very first post in this thread.

Have fun!

14. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    I'll nominate @Pokemist for MOTM. She's kind and sweet. Go Indians! :P;)

15. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    I'd like to vote nduns he's been really active in the RP and all in all seems really friendly

16. jeevan261001

jeevan261001

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    I nominate @Cherry3Fairy. Nice, friendly, active and asks a lot of fair and indulging questions on many threads (including mine). Very deserving.

#416 Feb 23, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2018
    Cherry3Fairy likes this.
  17. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Gonna throw a couple names in here:

• @BZRich64 - A really fun person to talk and chat with. He's also written one of the best fanfics on this site (and it's still ongoing!)
    • @ShinigamiMiroku - Another classy guy that is a good friend on mine here on the site. He's one of my favorite readers of my own story and someone I converse with frequently on some other things as well. (Seriously can't wait for the NFL season to start again XD) Anyways, he's a very welcoming user here and I feel it's only a matter of time before he gets chosen :)

18. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    After some deliberation, I'd like to put forward awney and Barandofl as nominations. For one reason or another, I have found that lately (and even in prior months) they've been very courteous and exceptional people, in the spheres they influence.

Barandofl likes this.
  19. Tepig

Tepig The Talking Tepig

Fire Nation
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽595.9
    Assault Vest ★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★
    I'd like to nominate dangokura. She's always been polite and helpful to any member she talks to.

20. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    I’ll nominate Negative Zero, he’s a very cool person to engage in conversation with and he’s very active around the site!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.